Chapter 7

'It's strange isn't it?'

I've been left with my thoughts for a little too long. Something I don't like to do often.

Mikey's warning made me start asking questions, Andy's words make me think. This is something I know Frank doesn't want to hear.

Since Andy's arrival the night after the threat, things started to go south. Mysteriously he shows up and not long after strange things start to happen.

From time to time, my brain would put the piece together.

Andy is too good to do something to us?

Lillith proved me wrong, anyone can betray you, even your closest friends and family.

Blood is thicker than water, but then you choke easiest on blood.

Something's off and I'm going to get to the bottom of it. Even though, I already know what the answer is. I don't like the answer.

At night he locks his doors, keeping us out. Hiding something so dark and secret.

I've been watching him.

I haven't had the chance to talk to him for the last two weeks, he's been hanging out with Frank, avoiding me. Maybe he knows I'm getting nearer to the truth then he is comfortable with.

I must say I've been distant myself after what happened between me and Andy.

Afraid of that thing returning. It still creeps me out. I've been doing a lot of research but nothing comes up. I don't think if you search for shadow people on Google you will find anything.

"Don't look so serious." Frank whispers and kisses my cheek, hovering over the chair's arms rest.

"Sorry, my mind.. it's busy." I mutter and tap my fingers on the wooden table.

"Don't stress so much. Relax for a change."

"Didn't you see the thing that magically appeared in our room that night? Or doesn't it bother you?" I snap at Frank.

He gets up off of me and folds his arms. He shakes his head and I also get up, facing him.

"Well I'm so sorry that," he snaps back at me but then calms himself, "you know what forget it."

"Fine." I mutter and Frank leaves the room, slamming the door behind him. I sit back down and open a second book from my large stack.

Frank returns into the room. "You normally come after me." He growls.

I chuckle and continue reading. Frank folds his arms and taps his foot impatiently.

"What?" I say and continue to read in my book. I close the book and put into onto the small table next to my chair. I lay back and look at Frank.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Frank blurts out and then he looks away from me.

"Nothing is wrong with me. It's Andy. Things started to happen when he arrived here. I've had some time to thi-

"Are you insinuating he has something to do with this? Don't you bring him into this!" Frank warns me like a protective mother.

"I've been keeping an eye on him. We took him in too easily, asked too few questions." 

"Gerard! He has nothing to do with this. He was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time." He yells at me.

Frank doesn't yell at me, I haven't heard him this angry in a while.