Chapter 36

Two days pass.

All five of us are finally together, but it doesn't last long.

I never expected it to.

"Put your hands up!" The pack of wolves call, breaking down the door to where the five of us are.

They hold their guns, pointing them all at us. Everyone immediately jumps up.

Everyone immediately puts their hands up, except Frank, whose holding Lenska. She starts crying from the sudden loud noise, he tries to soothe her but it isn't helping.

He backs away behind me, tightly next to the wall.

"Shh, it's okay Princess." He whispers, repeatedly and tries to soothe her some more.

"You three are leaving, now." The one growls at us.

One wolf on the side, shoots one dart at Mikey on his thigh. He bites down on his lip and goes down on his knees.

It's the drugging guns.

"Mikey!" Andy cries and catches Mikey as the drugs immediately work on him.

A second dart fires, straight into Andy's arm. He tries to stay strong but the drug immediately takes over him. I catch him as he also gives in to the drug. I softly put him down on the ground, next to Mikey.

Mikey and Andy cry of the pain. It's a very strong narcotic.

"Please stop!" I whisper, "I'll go with you willingl-

A third dart fires into my thigh. It burns, but I can feel my legs becoming jelly.

"Just leave them alone, please! Stay away from them." I bite down on my lip and go onto my knees.

These narcotics burn as they travel through your body, making me curl up in pain. I softly groan as it travels through me.

"No, please." Frank calls, holding Lenska tightly protecting her.

"I'll find you, I promise. I love you." I say, becoming giving in to the drugs.

Frank calls for me and kneels down next to me, stroking my head. I take his hand but then my arm goes numb.

"I love you my angel." He says, kissing my head and then backs away against the wall.

After that, I can't hear a word he is saying, I could see Lenska crying but I couldn't do anything. Frank is trying to protect her from the hands that want to snatch her away.

"Please stop!" I see Frank mouth as they try to take Lenska away from him.

He bares his fans at them, hissing fiercely. They force him into a corner. My vision is too blurry to see the rest.

That's all I remember.

***

I suddenly wake up in the dark, with my heart beating out of control.

I try to sit up but I bang my head. I feel all around me with my hands. I'm trapped in a wooden container.

I can hear the vehicle transporting us driving on a gravel road. I can hear the loud radio from the inside of the car. I can smell the cigarette smoke.

My chest feels like it's closing up, I'm becoming claustrophobic. My breaths become shallow, my hands shake.

I bang my hands on the lid.

"I can't take it in here, please open up!" I call, continuing to bang on the lid.

I feel like I can't breathe.