Chapter 9

Three days dragged by.

I finally moved back into our bedroom, even though I'm still angry about everything that's happened.

I almost can't look Frank in the eye without feeling useless.

"I thought tonight maybe we could make up an-

"Get off me!" I bark at Frank as he climbs over me on the bed, trying to kiss me. I turn away from him onto my other side, "Go sleep on the couch. I said no and that's final."

"What's wrong?" Frank asks, making my temper become almost out of control again.

"Oh, you really don't know? You think now I've forgiven you. No, fuck you. You hurt my feelings!" I argue loudly with Frank, he backs off and sits up straight.

"I thought-

"Yeah, I know I hugged you in front of Andy, but haven't you noticed I've been avoiding you for the last three days. It doesn't mean I'm not pissed at you. You really hurt me. I won't get over it just like a hurdle, you really hurt me."

"What about my feelings?" He says angrily.

"What about mine!? You have no respect for them and you didn't care that you hurt them." I feel sobs already building in my throat, but I push it down.

I can't seem weak now.

"Gerard, I didn't mean to hurt you." He whimpers, pulling the sheets under his chin.

"Hurt?" I scoff angrily and loudly, I look away from him, "I'm fucking hurt and don't act like you care all of a sudden. Because if you did, you wouldn't have done it in the first place. I'm always just a fucking disappointment to you."

Frank stays silent and a warm tear runs down his cheek. He wipes it off with the white linens.

I realize how much it must of hurt from the words that I said, but I'm hurt too. He must know how I feel.

"Just as I thought, it's true," I shudder turning away, I didn't even look over my shoulder. I didn't want to look at Frank as he was crying, because I am crying too, "Good night, enjoy the couch."

"I can only say that I'm sorry, you're not a disappointment and I love you," He wails next me, "I don't know what else to say, okay?"

Frank cries very loudly and puts his head in between his knees.

"If you want to leave," Frank sobs," I'll understand if you don't want to be with me anymore. You don't mess things up, I do. I've fuck everything up, I've only made things worse and I always end up hurting you an..." He starts crying hysterically, loudly enough for the entire coven to hear.

"Frank," I pause and take a deep breath. I turn over to him, putting my hand on his cheek, "What made you think... You're my world, my everything. I will never, ever leave you. You understand that? Never. I love you, even though you make me mad. I could never leave you, okay? I love you."

Frank stays silent. The silence speaks more words than we could.

"I'm sorry." Frank whispers one more time.

Frank lays down on my chest. He kisses my neck gently and then cuddles on top of me. He sobs loudly and I cradle him in my arms, comforting him.

I kiss his forehead, trying to comfort him but he doesn't stop sobbing.

We lay still together for a few minutes, holding each other closely. I kiss his forehead every now and then.

"What do you think about this Andy thing?" Frank mutters softly.