Chapter 37

Later that evening.

"Whats the commotion about?" I say, hearing the front door slam.

I look out of the window, but I see the commotion is inside. I turn towards the door but Allison stops me.

"Gerard, no don't go out there." Allison says, pulling me back.

"Why? What aren't you telling me?"

I suddenly pick up his scent.

"I need you to trust me, we found Andy a-

I solidly ignore her as soon as I smelt his scent and go through the door right into a crowd of men.

"Get out of the way," a man yells at me, carrying Andy in a gurney into the mansion.

I didn't get more than a second of a glimpse at him.

"My baby." I cry loudly, seeing how hurt Andy looked.

I couldn't stop myself from sobbing uncontrollably. I immediately sink into the floor, onto my knees.

Vladimir comes out of no where and softly pats me on my shoulder as I cry. I put my face in my palms as I cry.

"Gerard. I'm so sorry. Just wait out here, I need to help him." Allison says running after him.

"Why didn't you tell me you found him?!" I say angrily.

"I only found out a few minutes ago."

I try to follow after him but Vladimir suddenly grabs me not allowing me to follow after him.

"Let me go!" I scream trying to fight him, but he's much stronger than I am, "It's my-

"He needs help, just let them help him, okay?"

"What happened to him?" I cry, not fighting with him anymore.

"We don't know, we followed your scent and then picked up on his a couple of miles further, the rest of the team are following the scent to the others. We found him like this. I- I'm so...Gerard, I'm so truly sorry...but he's safe now. Allison is going to help him, he'll be alright."

He lets me go and hugs me. He isn't quite a touchy person but he knows that I need it now.

I softly sob and his shoulder. I couldn't control myself.

"I know it's hard." He says, comforting me.

"You have no idea." I whimper.

"I know. You're welcome to wait for him or come sit with me in office."

"Thank you, I'll wait with you. I'm sorry ab-

"Don't be sorry, it's only human to worry. Come on, let's go."

We go to sit in his office.

We sit down at his desk. I awkwardly look out the window and look around.

"Don't look so worried, he'll be okay." He says, going through some papers on the table.

I nod and continue to look out the window.

Maybe it was a bad idea to wait with him. I don't know what to say. I just had to hold myself together from crying again.

He gets up from the desk and pours some blood into a cup for me. He gently puts it down in front of me and waits for me to take it.

I take a sip and put it back down. My system doesn't want anything right now.

"Have some more, please?" He says, kindly.