Chapter 20

You have no idea how worthless I feel.

I feel so dirty, disgusting, used, vulnerable, weak, ashamed and mostly guilty. Words can't describe the emotions I'm feeling.

I pick up my ripped clothes and throw them onto the bed. Shaking, I put my jeans back on. The zip and buttons are ripped off, holes are also torn into them.

The wolves have locked me in a room I wouldn't dare to protest.

I feel so bruised and sore, my wrists were bloody from trying to resist. Looking in the mirror, I see my entire back is bruised with harsh fingerprints.

I didn't know they were going to take turns.

They made Frank watch, he became out of control and tries to protect me but the wolves beat him up and took him away.

Sometimes the worst place can be in your own head.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I start sobbing. I sink into the floor, laying against my bed. I slowly grab a pillow from the bed and hold it tightly, trying to muff my soft cries. The pillow isn't even necessary, my cries are silent. My shoulder just jolt every time I sob.

Frank, oh Frank. What does he think of me? Everything is so fucked up. How did anything get so bad?

My door swings open, a oddly large wolf enters my room. His coat is pitch black and shines under the dim light. His one eye has an eye patch and his eye looks right through my soul. The jacket he's wearing is decorated in hundreds of military medals. His big claws are sharp and his index finger points at me.

"So, you're the famous Commander everyone talked about?" He chuckles, I back away as far as I could, "Im Commander Black or Drake whichever you prefer. Pfft, You're a puny little man, I'll snap you in half like a twig. You're the one who stole my son." He growls at me, I quickly wipe away my tears, trying not to let him see my weakness.

"I didn't steal your son." I answer feistily, "He wanted to be here with me and Frank."

"He was useful to get in here with you, pity he picked your side. He payed for it, almost with his life."

"You did this to him?You fucki-

"He's my son, I can do with him what I want."

"How could you just treat him as an object? He's so unique and special, how could you just throw him out like garbage because he isn't like the rest of your family?"

"He was no use to me, just a waste of my time. He betrayed me when he became one of you creatures," he fidgets, "He's be better off dead, but to keep you under my control I'm keeping him alive, but it seems like they've broken you in just fine."

I stay silent, processing this information. I didn't feel any of my feelings from before, just pure anger but anxiety still took over my body, my every move. I was afraid of being hurt again.

"My troops has taken over your coven. You stay under my roof now, so that means my rules. If I tell you to jump, you ask me how high or your little hubby will pay. I won't hesitate to hurt either of them. Me and my men own you now, I'll use you for what and when I please. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, crystal clear." I growl at him.

"Good. From now on call me Master."

"Fuck you." I say, but before I know it I get a hard punch to the face making me Jy my head against the wooden bed frame behind me.

"Disrespect me again and I'll do as what I said I would." He growls at me, clenching his fists.

"Sorry...Master." I say, tasting the blood in my mouth.