Chapter 35

I've been laying awake for a while. I can't settle down to go to sleep.

I'm too worried.

I'm worried about Andy, Bing and Mikey.

I'm worried about everything.

I'm terrified of what's going to happen, the worst is I don't know what to expect.

At least Nathan managed to organize that I can see them all later on today. Hopefully all in one piece, they better be.

My head is too busy, making it impossible to fall asleep. I lay still, staring at the ceiling.

Thoughts go on and on and on.

Non-stop.

Frank's been sleeping in my arms.

He's struggling to sleep peacefully.

Frank lays uneasy in my arms. He's been tossing and turning the whole night.

He's having one of his night terrors, I know what it looks like when he's having one. It's only started recently again, I'm very worried about him. He isn't coping with anything that's happening, but honestly none of us are, but he's taking it the worst.

All of his therapy probably went down the drain, he just started getting himself back. His night terrors are back and worse than ever, he's having a bad relapse.

This is too much for him, he's not coping.

I softly shake him to wake him up, I don't want him to have such horrible nightmares. The ones he has described are quite disturbing.

"Shh, it's okay." I whisper, trying to ease him without waking him up.

"No! Don't hurt me!" Frank cries and sits up straight, he protects himself with his hands.

He is shaking. I quickly put my arms around him, I feel he is sweated. He's shaking uncontrollably and his loud sobs fill the room.

"Shh, it's okay," I say, kissing his forehead, "It's okay, I got you." I repeat.

Frank cries onto my shoulder as I hold him. He puts his face in his palms as he cries.

I don't know what to do.

"I'm sorry." He whimpers and continues to cry.

I kiss his head and hold him.

"It's okay sweetheart." I whisper again, wiping one of the tears off with my thumb.

"I'm too scared to sleep, I don't like seeing my dreams anymore." He sobs in my chest.

"I know."

"I'm sorry for waking you up, angel." He says, putting his face in his palms.

"You didn't wake me up, don't worry about it sweetheart." I kiss his cheek.

"What time is it?" He says looking around.

"I don't know, but try to get some more sleep. We're seeing everyone later. Try to sleep sweetheart, I love you. You're safe, I'll protect you." I say, kissing his forehead.

"I love you." He lays back down in my arms, still shaking.

***

"Thank you," I say, taking Lenska from Andy, "Hi Bing, I'm so happy that you are okay." I softly kiss her forehead.

She is fast asleep and looking good. Andy and Mikey took very good care of her.