Chapter 32

12 hours pass

The wolves push me into a dungeon type of room. I don't know where I am or where I'm going.

I can only smell Andy and Lenska's scents.

My arms are bruised from resisting so much. My voice is raw from crying for Frank. I've cried so much, there aren't anymore tears to cry.

"Oh my god Andy, are you okay?" I cry as I see him, hugging him tightly.

I hug him as tight as I can, he holds me tightly around my waist. He softly sobs in my chest.

"I'm okay but I'm so scared," He whispers and wipes his eyes, "I put her down on my bed to sleep a while ago, she'll wake up any minute now."

I see that Lenska's asleep on the bed. I softly cry and sit down on the bed, kissing her forehead.

I'm so thankful and relieved she and Andy are okay. Words can't even describe how glad I am.

As the bed shakes, her little sleepy eyes flutter open. A little smile appears on her face as she sees me, making me smile too.

I pick her up, cradling her tightly. Just holding her, made all of my problems disappear, just for that second.

"Hey Bing, daddy's here. I won't let anything happen to you, I promise. Neither of you." I rock her and look at Andy.

"Where's Frank and Mikey?" Andy asks, I could hear him fighting the tears in his voice.

"Mikey's in for testing since we're related, I don't know about Frank but they're both alive." I say sadly.

I don't even know if they're okay. That really upsets me, it actually messes me up.

I can't believe that this has happened, again. How could I let this happen? I should've listened to Frank, I'm such an idiot. I was so happy that everything came together, that I put my entire family at risk.

How could I have been so selfish? I know better than that.

"I'm scared Gerard. I'm really scared, I don't know what's going to happen to us." Andy says and sits down on the bed next to me.

"The only thing that you can do for me, is take care of your sister. I promise I'll get us out of here, I promise."

Andy nods and looks down into his lap, at his ring.

"I wish I knew they are okay." He whispers and he looks up at me.

"Me too."

There's a knock on the door, Andy looks up at the door.

It opens.

It's Mikey.

He's so weak, he falls to his knees and lays down on the floor.

The door closes behind him.

We immediately jump up, helping him up. Lenska cries after me on the bed.

"He's freezing." Andy says, feeling his temperature on his forehead. He kisses Mikey's forehead and holds him tightly.

I take off my jacket and wrap Mikey in it. I hold his hand and look back at crying Lenska. As soon as I make eye contact with her, she stops crying.

"I won't leave you baby girl." I whisper and look back at Mikey.

Andy rests his head on his lap, stroking his cheek softly.

"He'll be okay, it's just with all of the blood testing. His body just needs some time to make more blood. Let him lay down on the bed for a bit." I say.