C72

Calista's POV

Namumungay kong iminulat ang mga mata ng maramdaman ang pagtama ng sinag ng araw saaking mukha. The suns rays passed through my thin, lavender, blinds making me see how wonderful this day would be. Kahit nakasarado ang binatana, kitang kita ko pa rin ang marahang pagsayaw ng mga puno gawa ng hangin na magiliw na iniihip ng pang-Enerong hangin. January. It's funny how time flies by really fast.

I inhaled deeply and exhaled before I finally got out of bed. My barefoot touched the carpeted floor as I took a glance at my reflection within the mirror that's infront my bed. Inanggulo ko ang bagong gising na mukha sa kanan at sa kaliwa bago ngumisi at inayos ng bahagya ang magulong buhok. Still, so pretty. After all that I've been through.

"Cali!"

Bumaling ako sa pintuan ng marinig ang aking morning alarm clock. Isang tawag ang muling narinig ko bago tuluyang nabuksan ang pinto at iniluwa ang isa sa mga taong nagsilbing pag-asa ko sa nagdaang mga araw. I smiled.

"Morning, mom."

She was shock when she saw me sitting on the edge of my bed. Hindi ata makapaniwala na dilat na dilat na ang mga mata ko at hindi na nakahiga sa kama. Well, I don't know either. Siguro dahil maaga lang talaga akong nakatulog kagabi. Which is a miracle.

"You're early." She stated as a small smile creep to her lips. I just smiled back and stood to walk to her. I kiss her cheeks good morning before I caress her tummy that's now on it's 2 months. Her baby bump is showing. One of the things that kept me distracted for the past days.

"Morning, baby sibling." I whispered that made mom chuckle.

"It's a good morning to you too, Ate Cali. Now, hurry up and fix your things. It's the first day of school after your Christmas break. You don't want to be late, do you?" She said that made me nod. She smiled before she planted a soft kiss on my forehead and leave.

Napabuntong hininga ako at kagaya nga ng sinabi niya, ay nagready na. Pumasok ako sa banyo at naligo. Pagkatapos ay nagbihis at nag-ayos na for school.

Christmas and New year passed by so smoothly. We celebrated it at home with some of my mom and dads relatives. Ofcourse, we visited the hospital for tito Taehyung. Hanggang ngayon, wala pa ring progress. But that doesn't stop mom and the others for hoping. Like I hope that a day will come, tito Taehyung will finally open his eyes and be okay. We will all be happy and will wish for... nothing.

It's just that. Wala namang nagbago sa buhay ko, eh. Kung meron man, siguro bumalik lang sa dati. Yung magigising ako, greeted by my parents' sweetness. Papasok sa school having the title, bitch of Double A. Flirt with handsome boys. Ignore ugly ones. That. Walang bago. Bumalik lang.

Well, it has to go that way. Why the change, actually? Change will only complicate things and make you feel... uncomfortable. Most importantly, change can hurt you.

"Cal."

I fixed my sling bag and smiled at Natalie who's half running towards me. My eyes drifted to the man behind him but all I can give him was my cold glares. He was stun when our eyes met but that doesn't stop him from following Natalie.

"Hey," I greeted my bestfriend and hugged her when she neared.

Habang inaakap siya, mariing tumitig ang mga mata ko kay Jacen na siyang tahimik lang sa likod ni Nat. He didn't said a word yet his stare was inflected with guilt. I smirk humorlessly before letting Natalie go.

"So, how was your holidays?" Nat was hype while she said those. She doesn't know a thing. Well, I didn't have the time to tell her anyway. That happen during her busy days and it doesn't concern her... so why bother?