1.7 Vargas

A few days. later. Firehouse. group room.

I walked over to the fruit bowl on the table and grabbed an apple.

Then I saw the Chief walk inside with two guys behind him and i took a bite of my apple.

Chief "Hey, everybody. We have the pleasure of hosting a cripple of visiting firefighters again. This is Gavin and Presley. They'll e observing over the next couple of shifts. Lieutenant Severide, Lieutenant Casey, and the rest of the knuckleheads. "

Gavin "Hey, guys, thank so much for allowing us to be here. And let us know if there's anything we can do to help out"

Mouch "whoa, whoa, whoa. Was that a Canadian "out" i heard?"

Gain nodded "yes, sir. Toronto"

Presley "we both just finished our probationary period"

Mouch stood up "you know what? uh,welcome aboard, guys. no offense but someone else will have to give you the tour 'cause it ain't gonna be me"

Then he walked out of the door.

We all looked after him. 

Casey "ignore him"

The Alarm went off "Truck 81, Squad 3, ambulance 61. Injury on the blue line, Logan square station"

Logan Square Station

We pulled up and walked to the railway.

Chief "be aware, men, the third rail could still be hot"

Casey "Chief, we might have a victim on the tracks constructor thinks he hit someone"

Chief "you and Mills walk back down toward the tunnel"

Casey "Chief there's another kid in the tunnel. Mills is going inside. Severide, we're gonna need your help"

Squad three jogged over there. I kneeled down and saw a guy stuck underneath the train. His leg was caught in a tire.

Kelly kneeled down "hey, Jacob, my name is Kelly and this is Florence. We're gonna get you out of there, al right?"

Dawson and Shay showed up.

Dawson "Let'g get that pressure dressing ready?"

The rest of the guy were on the other side of the train and were trying to lift it a few inches.

Hermann "here we go"

Kelly "Al right, alright, there"

I moved under the train because Kelly doesn't fit in there.

Then I grabbed the side cutter and cut the tire off.

Me "okay, i'm not gonna lie, this is gonna hurt, buddy"

Then i grabbed his leg and took shoved it out of there. It looked smushy.

Jacob groaned in pain "aahhah"

Kelly helped me put him on a neck board.

Dawson "watch his head"

Then she put a neck supporter around his neck.

Dawson "are you, Jacob?"

Jacob breathed out "My sister.."

Casey nodded "We're looking for her now"

Shay "all right, pressure dressing's in place. Lets go"

Vargas and Cap lifted the board and walked him to the ambo.