"He's Stalking Me"

Next day. Morning. At my house.

I opened the door and Kol stood there.

Oh hell no. 

I looked at him annoyed and went to close the door but he just walked in "i'm running late for work. so can just leave, please"

Kol "No"

I crossed my arms over my chest "Why?"

Kol "since I am starting to get pissed off by the fact that we always get interrupted...I figured I'd pay you a visit"

I shook my head " I don't want you here"

Kol "we both know you do"

I scoffed, shaking my head.

Kol "why haven't you told anyone about me?"

I asked confused "what makes you think I didn't tell anyone about you?"

Kol "the other night at Molly's. Severide didn't know who I was which means you didn't tell him anything about us. How do you think is he gonna react if I walk into the firehouse now and tell him that I am not just some "old friend " of yours but your ex-fiancèe?"

Me "Well, I can't speak for him but I definitely will beat you to death with the hose"

Kol chuckled amused "you haven't told him the truth. Why? "

Me "because I want the life I had In Miami to stay in Miami. So go back where you come from"

Kol "or you're just scared that talking about it could bring back old feelings"

I nodded, fake smirking "yeah, like hatred, shame, embarrassment"

Kol's face darkened and he grabbed my chin between his fingers "what else are you keeping from him?"

I shook my head "nothing"

Kol eyed me "that's a lie. Because I am pretty sure you didn't tell him the real reason you left for Miami"

I froze "how do you know? I never told you"

Kol asked amused "what? you think i'd just propose to you without knowing the whole truth? Come on, baby"

I looked down.

Kol "if you keeping from him that you and I were engaged doesn't make him break up with you then the fact that you were .."

I snapped "Kol!"

He smirked amused.

Me "I thought you wanted to be a good guy"

Kol nodded "and I am a good guy. "

I breathed out relieved.

Kol "But coincidences happen...just like accidents"

My stomach dropped.

He gave me a kiss on the cheek before walking out of my house .

At the Firehouse. 

Chief walked in with James "hey, listen up. "

My jaw dropped "James?"

He smiled "hey, Flo"

I walked to him and hugged him "hey, little bro"

Chief "hey, everybody, this is my stepson James. He's going to spend a couple of shifts with us, see if the job is right for him"

Everyone started to cheer. 

Chief "Cruz, find James a bunk, please?"

Cruz "absolutely, Chief, follow me"