introduction and requests

hiya, i'm sophie and this is the first chapter of this book! i'm sorry it's not a preference or an imagine it's just an introduction and talking about requests

so these won't be amazing as my editing skills aren't tip-top but bare with me okay (a/n: currently updating). this will be updated regularly and probably be posted weekly if i have time so don't rush me with "where are the updates?" they will come weekly okay and if not then just be patient.

i will probably leave an authors note (a/n) at the end of each chapter and it will be in bold so you know it will be an authors note. you don't have to take any notice of the authors note unless you want to. also none of these characters belong to me they belong to the amazing author stephen king and director rob reiner.

anyway onto the requests, if you would like a request based on you all you have to do is message me on wattpad (pm me) or comment but i will get back to you quicker if you message me. also if you make a request please make sure it is original as we don't want to be a content stealer do we?

okay so if you want a request these are the details you need to include.
1. the boy/cobra you want the imagine set on
2. i'm sorry but i do need a rough plot
3. i need your name, hair colour and length of hair, your eye colour and also your height
4. if you want another one of the cobra/boys to be your sibling
5. yours and the boy/cobras age (11-18)
6. nicknames (optional)
7. i also need to know who's taller

so that's enough with the introduction let's get going with this book.

!ALSO BEFORE WE READ! I AM NOT SEXUALISING ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS OR AT LEAST I DONT MEAN TO BE! IF YOU ARE EVER UNCOMFORTABLE MAKE SURE TO PM ME AND I CAN CHANGE DETAILS ETC...