43. Ace Imagine For @irischime

irischime
(a/n: imma pretend that Billy and Charlie are just getting their tats for the first time.)
------------------
You're sitting behind Ace and you're handed the wooden bat by Billy, "Ugh do I have to have a go?" you asked as you really couldn't be asked to play. Eyeball turned around from his seat and he shook his head, "Nope you take your go now sissy, the Chambers team needs to win." you somehow wonder how you're two years younger than him since you had always acted like the older sibling. To be fair you thought Chris was the one who acted the eldest. 

You gave in and took the battered bat from Billy and the boys all yelled together "Let's play ball!" You stood up to get ready to give the Chambers team another almighty win, Charlie and Billy will never learn that you were the best at this game and they would never be able to defeat you. 

After you knocked down a few mailboxes you had of course won because you're a pro at the game and the idiot team needed to sooner or later realise that. "You cheat." Billy complained, Eyeball was in the front doing his victory dance. "Haha fuck you losers." Eyeball cheered "Sore losers." you smirked at Billy and Charlie as they continued to whine and complain.

Ace pulled up on the large field that was located next to his house which was basically now claimed as his backyard and any trespassers that walked on his 'backyard' were threatened with a knife. 

"Ready to get your tattoos then." Eyeball cackled, you shrugged "Ready than i'll ever be." Charlie and Billy looked at each other "Who's doing ours?" Eyeball got out the car "We'll decide that after some beers." Charlie looked alarmed "You'll be doing them drunk?!" Eyeball chuckled humbly "Of course."

You, Billy and Charlie jumped out of the open roof car and sat on one of the many old rusted cars that sat there abandoned for years, Charlie and Billy sat on one, Eyeball on another and yourself and Ace sat on the bonnet of his car together.

"So Ace, how are you?" you asked opening a beer and taking a swig he just looked forward and lit a cigarette totally ignoring you. "Okay then someone's grumpy." you replied trying to get a response out of him but it didn't work. It was extremely unlike Ace to not rise and shout after someone saying something like that.

Billy, Charlie and Eyeball all started stifling laughs, "Oooh El is in the shit with Ace." Charlie chanted and the boys laughed. "Ace likes Eleanor." Billy added nudging the boy beside him while giving Eyeball the suggestive stare "Oi that's my sister you shitheads." 

Ace took a puff of his cigarette and blew out smoke and then looked at the three boneheads in front of him. "I have an idea, why don't you all just stop nosing around in my business before I start nosing around in yours." The boys sighed and tutted "Come on Ace we were just having a little bit of fun." Ace sat up and flicked away his cigarette, "Oh yeah Billy last I heard weren't you screwing that scag Beverley Thomas." 

Billy flushed a bright shade of red, "Fuck off Ace." he smirked "That's why you don't interfere with my stuff, I'm always one step ahead of you guys." you giggled "Haha Billy has an STD." Billy threw a rock at you and you dodged it whilst continuing to laugh. 

Eyeball decided he was bored so he went to get the blades out of the glove compartment, "We ready to give these babies tattoos." 
You were unresponsive, too busy in train of thought.

What is up with Ace?

Did I do something?

Fuck does he know about my crush on him?

"Earth to El, damn what is with you?" Eyeball waved a sweaty hand in front of your face. "Ew fuck off brother I don't want a sweaty hand in my face." Eyeball then took that as a joke and smothered his hand in your face, "You dick!" you yelled as you finally managed to remove his hand by biting him.