22. Nickname Preference

Chris Chambers
He would call you his little shortie and you would call him babe or baby.

"Awh look at my little shortie, can you even reach me Y/N?" he laughed whilst you jumped up to hug him. "Baby shut up, I wanna hug you!" you would groan and cross your arms and that's when he would always give in.

Gordie Lachance
So he would call you cutie and you would call him hunny.

"You are actually such a cutie." he walked into your room whilst you were sitting in an oversized hoodie on your bed. "Oh hey hunny? You didn't tell me you were coming round. I would've got changed." you said whilst placing your book on the bedside table. "Nah I thought I would surprise you and plus you look cute in that."

Teddy Duchamp
He would call you darling and maybe doll at times and you would call him sweetie or on the rare occasion Teddy-Bear.

"Hey darling." you smiled at the familiar voice and arms that wrapped around your waist "Hey sweetie." he then kissed your cheek and rested his head on your shoulder. "I missed you doll." he moaned into your neck, "We were in class with each other five minutes ago." you laughed "You are a silly Teddy-Bear."

Vern Tessio
He would call you pretty girl or babe and you would call him your little cutie pie.

"Hey pretty girl." Vern winked at you as you walked past. "Hey cutie pie." you winked and smiled back whilst making your way to next lesson.

Ace Merrill
Ace would call you princess or gorgeous, and you called him baby.

"Hey Princess." he smiled as you walked to his car, "Hey baby." you smiled back as you got in his car "So where do you wanna go today gorgeous." you always said the same thing "Ace, baby, we will go wherever the road takes us."

Eyeball Chambers
Eyeball would call you darling or babycakes and you would call him sweetie.

"How ya doing sweetie." you tapped his shoulder. You had been on holiday but come home early as the weather was way too cold. So you thought you would surprise Eyeball. "Uh I have a girl- Oh my god babycakes." he picked you up and spun you around "Awh darling I misses you." you smiled into his neck "I missed you too sweetie."

A/N
Another one done and out of the way. Thank you for 700 reads it's unbelievable how many views this gets!! Anyway I found out my options for GCSE's earlier and I've got french, ethics and IT (Information Technology). I really regret choosing French but hey ho it's whatever.
Anyway until next time.
-Sofia