10. Gordie Imagine: Detention

Y/F/N- Your friends name
Y/F/L/N- Your friends last name

You were bestfriends in preschool, then distant in elementary school and then strangers in high school. But you still had a huge crush on him, him meaning Gordie Lachance, your feelings for him never went away. No matter how much you wanted the feelings to go away you were always drawn back to him.

You were sitting in science next to Y/F/N and you were once again staring at Gordie, you wondered how he never noticed that you stared at him all the time. Well honestly you didn't know he always looked at you when you looked away.

Y/F/N shoved your arm, "You're staring again" you looked at her "I know but he's so cute" you sighed and turned to look at him again and then he looked at you and caught you. "Shit" you mumbled and looked back down in embarrassment of being caught. Y/F/N laughed and so did Gordie's friend Chris from across the room.

The science teacher looked away from the board, "Mr Chambers and Mr Lachance detention! Same goes for you Miss Y/F/L/N and Miss Y/L/N!" The class laughed as you all groaned "For groaning that's an hour after school today!" The class erupted into laughter again.

The day went by fast and before you and Y/F/N knew it you were in science detention, the teacher greeted you with anger present in his voice. "Y/N and Gordie please sit next to each other, Chris and Y/F/N sit next to each other so I know you won't mess around." The teacher spat. You all sat down and were bored out of your mind, that's when Gordie passed you a note, your pinkie fingers met and your heart rate quickened and a blush appeared on your face.

"Hey!" the note said.

You then scribbled a reply.

"Hey!"

"This sucks don't you think?" Gordie wrote back.

"Definitely" You smiled as you passed the note back.

Chris and Y/F/N were laughing from across the room, you and Gordie looked at one another and then he wrote on the small piece of paper.

"Do you know why they're laughing?"

You sighed and wrote "Yes."

He then scribbled "Same"

Your breath hitched and you wrote "Why then?"

Before he could write a reply you were met by the angry eyes of the teacher "Another hour tomorrow" Chris and Y/F/N laughed "That goes for you two as well!" he shouted. You all sighed and complained "Shut up all of you!" the teacher yelled.

Exactly on the hour and five extra minutes the teacher allowed you all to leave as you left Y/F/N went left, Chris went right and you went straight ahead. That's when Gordie grabbed your arm, you turned around and that's when he smashed his lips onto yours. Butterflies and fireworks exploded inside you, your heart rate was going wild. "Y/N I've kept these feelings since elementary and you need to know how I feel. I've never known if you liked me but, just, I like you, probably love you, no I do love you and I can't keep it in anymore."

You were speechless by his speech and that kiss "It's okay if you don't feel the same" he sighed and was about to walk away but you pulled him back "Gordie, I love you too!"

A/N
Slowly losing ideas.....crap. Anyway hope you enjoyed this. Remember to send requests or vote or comment :))
-Sofia