7. Eyeball Imagine: Dancing

It was a hot summers night and you were home alone as your parents were at their friends house for dinner. You didn't want to go to dinner as you had 'homework', total bullshit, you had done all your homework you just couldn't be asked to go out. You tapped your fingers on your desk out of boredom and then walked over to the window to open it as it was hot.

You turned around and walked back over to your small desk and decided to turn on the small radio that was sitting on a pile of books. You switched it on and found the right channel and it was playing 'Rockin' Robin'. So you decided to do what any normal teen girl would do, you reached over and grabbed a hair brush and started singing into it as you danced around your room.

You seemed to be so occupied in dancing that you were totally oblivious to the boy who had just climbed through your window. You were still dancing to the song totally oblivious to the boy who moved from the window over to the door. He was watching you whilst smirking as he was leaning on the doorframe, you just continued to dance in oblivion.

The song started to end and you jumped to the final beat and you opened your arms out but then jumped up in shock as you heard a clap behind you. You already knew it was Eyeball, Eyeball Chambers, your boyfriend of six months. You tensed up "Please tell me you didn't witness any of that" you turned around to see him in the doorway "Oh I did, and I will never forget it." You gave a weak smile because you knew what that meant. If he never was going to forget it that meant he would make sure you never forgot it as well and he would make that happen by any cost.

He walked closer to you and wrapped his arms around your waist, and you wrapped your arms around his neck then leaned in and you kissed him slowly and passionately. You know, you would expect Eyeball to be a sex-driven person, someone who was forceful but he wasn't and that's once of the many things you loved about him. He only did what you felt comfortable with and it shocked you quite a bit when you first started dating.

Your first time was with him and he was the total opposite to what you thought he would be. Most of the time just consisted of him asking whether you were okay and if you wanted to do it. He was so sweet when he wanted to be.

As you kissed you still got the familiar butterflies flutter in your stomach and the quicken of the heart rate you two then pulled away and your Y/E/C eyes met his hazel ones. You ran a hand through his hair and smiled up at him, that's when by coincidence 'Put Your Head On My Shoulder' played on the radio.

You then both started to sway with the music, it just reminded you of prom night. I think that was the first and only night Eyeball had worn and was going to wear a suit, and it was the night your parents realised he wasn't a no-good Chambers kid.

You swayed around the room, of course you messed up a few times causing you to giggle and him to chuckle. You loved these moments with him you really did.

"Eyeball I love you" You smiled
"Y/N I love you more" He replied

A/N
This was terrible wasn't it, anyway I've actually got The Body, you know the book that Stephen King wrote. I got it off EBay for like £8, I bought it off a company called Wordery so go check them out if you want the book :))
Anyway hope you liked this Imagine. As I think I've mentioned these are the only characters I'm doing. If you want a request feel free and I will do it on any character.