41. Teddy Imagine For @Squish98

Squish98
————————————
You had always picked on Teddy,

"Come on Teddy do something huh? Whatcha gonna do to me?" you smirked at Teddy's anger filled face. "Shut up y/n, you're just-just-" you butted in "What's that Teddy Bear?" he stomped his foot "You're a bitch." the boys sat around the campfire with pissed off but still amused faces "Come on you two, stop bickering like an old married couple and kiss already."

The boys always joked about you and Teddy dating,

"Come on you two, you know you like each other." Chris said trying to get a rise out of you. You glared at Chris and then pointed at Teddy "That thing, no way!" Teddy shook his head "Ew I would rather eat my own vomit."

You had snuck out your old slider window once again to meet with the boys, it was quite late and you were worried that someone might see you and so you ran to the treehouse letting your brown hair run wild in the wind. Luckily enough the treehouse wasn't too far away from your house so you didn't have to run that far.

'Knock, knock knock.' you knew that wasn't the secret knock but who cared anyway. The boys always knew it was you because that was always the knock you used. In a way it was your own secret knock.

"That's not the secret knock Hannah." you heard the familiar voice of Teddy Duchamp call out.

For some reason when he said your name it sent goosebumps all over your body and your heart rate quickened. It's just chilly you thought to yourself, nothing more, nothing less. You never would've liked him.....would you?

"Just let me in you asshole." you groaned,

"Gordie, Vern, Chris let me in!!!" you shouted pounding your fist on the trapdoor.

"I'm coming, I'm coming damn Hannah shut up." Teddy panicked opening the door, "God someone could've called the police and I would've gone down for conspiracy in murder." you shook your head and laughed "That's not what conspiracy in murder means Teddy." he punched his dodgy hearing aid "What?"
"Nevermind Teddy, nevermind."

"It's no use calling Vern or Gordie or Chris they aren't here yet." Teddy stated the obvious as you climbed the last ladder step. "I can see that." you said sarcastically.

"Well you're four-eyed Hannah I was just concerned." Teddy cackled horribly. "Oh my eyesight is better than yours, you pile of shit. You're as blind as a bat!" you remarked.

After five minutes of arguing with Teddy about eyesight you both heard a click of a lock and laughing from underneath the trapdoor.

"Did you hear that?" you whispered quite concerned, Teddy totally ignored you and went all protective mode "Shhh!" he violently whispered and went to lift the trapdoor but it didn't work.

"Hannah, its stuck." Teddy said strained as he attempted to open the trapdoor with all his strength.

"Move I'll try." you said pushing past him. Teddy scoffed "You won't be able to do that."

Before you could even attempt to open the door you heard Gordie shout "Oi boneheads we're only letting you out when you kiss and makeup or either become friends."

"What!?!" Teddy yelled outraged with what a shitty thing his friends had done "You can't be serious, so this was a set up!?!" you shouted down at the trapdoor.

"Haha see ya later guys." Vern laughed whilst walking away, you and Teddy ran to the small window and saw the two boys walk away "Fuck you both!!!" yourself and Teddy yelled in unison.

Ten minutes had passed and you were bored "Teddy can we play cards??" he smiled in response "Yeah sure come over then, I've just shuffled a deck."

You say down opposite him, "Prepare to loose shorty." you glared at him "Prepare to loose? You'll be the one crying out of here you little shit." he once again cackled like a mad man "You wish."

Game after game you kept winning, and defeat after defeat was slowly making Teddy rage.

"Last card!" you yelled, "Well aha black jester, pick up five." he fell right into your trap "Blocked by red jester, boom another win!!"

"Ugh I hate you Hannah!" Teddy groaned throwing the cards away, "Awh whad'ya say Teddy Bear?" you laughed in his face, "Sad you lost to a girl."

Teddy clenched his fists, "That's it!" your eyes widened as he reached over to you.

Teddy grabbed you and tried to pin you down but you were somehow much stronger and pinned him down and started laughing.

"I'm stronger!" you giggled, Teddy didn't do anything he just stared at you on top of him. "T-teddy?" you asked as he sat up, your legs still wrapped around him.

"Teddy what are you do-" you were cut off by Teddy's soft, warm lips on yours. "Wha-hmm." you tried to speak and push him away but he found the opportunity to stick his tongue in your mouth.

He tasted of chocolate, smokes and....spearmint?

You two were going at it for a solid minute or so, pulling each other's hair and kissing each other like never before. Both of your feelings for each other had been so secluded and locked up that not even you two knew about then until now.

You both finally pulled away resting forehead against forehead, "Hannah, would you possibly do me a favour." you nodded as if to agree to anything he said.

"Please be my girlfriend Hannah." as soon as you were about to reply the trapdoor barged open. "I'm so sorry I didn't want any of this to happe-" Chris was cut off by seeing the two of you so close.

"Imma just leave you two now." Chris said whilst covering his eyes and trying to make his way down the ladder.

You just laughed and kissed Teddy again just before answering his question by saying "Sure why not."
———————————
A/N
I hope you liked this Squish98
Thank you so much for your request!!
:))