39. Gordie Imagine: Sneaking In

It was a late Saturday night and you were of course alone like always, your parents had once again gone out with your sister to take her to see a show and left you alone because you weren't the favourite child.

You sat on the floor resting your head on the back of your bed frame and breathed, you pulled your knees to your face and you cried into them. You thought to yourself how could they hate me so much, why does no one love me.

You basically had nothing, your bestfriend and crush of years Gordie had long gone to a mixed gender boarding school where he probably had got a girlfriend and had moved on from you. Yeah he called you and sent letters but still you were on edge he wasn't telling you something. You felt as if your parents didn't even love you, you just felt like you had no one.

You continued to sob into your knees as rain hit the windows, the rain was pouring down harder and harder, you sighed and wiped your eyes but stopped when you heard a knock on your window.

You turned to look at the window and you saw the glowing face of Gordie, you ran over to the window and opened it. "Gordie what are you doing here? Quick get in you're soaking." you rambled whilst helping him in.

He managed to climb through the window without fail and he smiled widely, wow he had changed quite a bit since the last time you had seen him; which was only a few months ago. For starters he had grown ten times taller, his hair had grown out more which looked adorable and he also had one ear pierced?

"Wow Gordie you've changed." you chuckled nervously, he shrugged "Ehh no I haven't, I've just grown up a bit." you smiled at his voice, it had gotten deeper but it was still cute, you looked at the floor "Yeah okay."

Gordie looked at your lowered head and he raised your head with his hand and frowned "Have you been crying?" you rubbed you eyes and moved his hands away, sparks shot through your body at the touch of his hands. "Uh no I'm just tired."

Gordie shook his head and squinted his eyes "Bullshit, you've been crying." you raised your hands in defeat "Okay yes maybe I have, I haven't been having the best time recently." you then started to cry again "No one fucking loves me, not my parents, my sister and not even you!"

Gordie's eyes widened at your outburst "Now where did you get that idea from of course I do." you sighed and looked down at the floor "You don't love me the way I love you though, I don't know why I'm saying this because I guarantee you have a girlfriend back at boarding school, wait why aren't you at boarding school?"

Gordie scratched the back of his neck "Yeah it's my holiday remember, you're the first person I wanted to see, well besides my parents because they picked me up but they still ignored me so I thought I would see you." he took a deep breath and carried on talking "And I don't have a girlfriend as none of the girls there are my type, well anyway my type is kinda one girl."

You looked down at the floor again trying to cover the tears that were threatening to fall, "Y/N look at me." he said whilst moving your head up to look at him. "It's you silly!" you looked up at his face and stared at him "You're joking aren't you, or you're just doing this out of pity."

"Would I do this out of pity." and before you knew it Gordie took a step closer to you and you looked up at him about to ask him what he was on about but before you could he leaned forward and kissed you.

You wrapped your arms around his wet torso and he wrapped his arms around your petite waist. The kiss was amazing, and something you had never experienced before. The sparks felt amazing and just you lived every second of it.

As minutes passed you both needed air, "Wow that was something else." you gasped, Gordie nodded "That was amazing."

You looked at him stroking his cheek "You've come out your shell so much Gordie Lachance." he smiled whilst blushing "Well, boarding school with a bunch of misbehaved boys definitely changes you, Y/full/N." you laughed "So what have you been getting up to?"

He grabbed your hands and you both sat down on the floor, "So basically I've been...."

The two of you then spent the rest of the night making out and talking about life and boarding school, and somehow didn't get caught by your parents that came in 5 minutes after your amazing and perfect kiss.

A/N
I know this isn't at all like Gordie but I just wanted to go for it as I'm loving Toy Soldiers and I wanted to incorporate that with this imagine so yeah thanks for reading!! :))