29. Chris 1k Special Imagine

*Chris' POV*
"How do I do it guys?" Chris asked his friends that were laughing and eating at their table totally ignoring what Chris was saying. He slammed his fists on the table "Guys, how do I do it?!" all the boys attention went over towards Chris. "Chris buddy, with all of us we just asked out our dates and then it happened." Teddy said whilst wrapping his arm around Chris neck and giving him a shake.

"I want to ask Y/N and it needs to be special." Chris sighed running a hand through his now mop of a hair cut. "Look Chris you've got some balls asking her out as she's fucking picky, but come on who doesn't admire you. Just ask her!" Gordie said shaking his head going back to his carrot sticks and reading book.

Chris stood up and sighed and shook his body and jumped "Right I'm going to ask her out now." the boys all put their thumbs up and watched Chris walk away. Once he was out of their sight the boys all shook their heads "He's got no chance."

*Your POV*
You were standing at your locker putting some books back when you saw Chris walking over to you. Shit, fuck, does my hair look okay, do I look okay. Before you could panic anymore Chris stood next to you leaning against the ongoing lockers.

"Hey Chris, what's up?" you asked shrugging your bag onto your shoulder, "Look Y/N, you don't have to go with me, but I really like you and I was wondering if you wanted to go to the dance with me?" Chris stuttered and stumbled throughout his words.

You were internally screaming inside your head, you had been waiting so long for an opportunity like this with him. "Yes! Chris yes! I would love to go with you." you beamed, he ran a hand through his gorgeous hair and fist bumped the air "Okay yeah sure, I'll pick you up on Friday at..." you finished his sentence for him "5pm sharp okay." he smiled "For sure."

As the day continued all that could be heard around class was that you were going to the dance with the low-life scum of the school. But honestly you really couldn't care less.

*One day later*
God it was 4:30pm and you had just got out the shower, you only had very little time left. See you aren't like other girls which are always early, you were of course the opposite and always fashionably late.

You had managed to slip your dark blue knee-length dress on and worked on your hair and you somehow managed to be done in the knick of time. The grandfather clock that was on top of the stairs chimed for 5pm and you quickly checked yourself over.

Shit your life time crush of like 7 years was probably almost about the knock on the door and you decided to wear this for the special occasion. But you couldn't go back now as there it was the knock on the door.

You walked down the stairs but your mum beat you to the door and welcomed Chris into your home. "Y/N you never told me Chris was your date?" your mother said with a smile, "Is it a problem?" you spat as you didn't know what she was getting at. "Oh no no, it's no problem sweetie. You really think I'm like that?" you sighed in relief at her words, "Okay good now Chris lets go."

The two of you left your house and he scratched his neck, "So about transport, uh I don't have a car and so we're gonna have to walk there." Chris mumbled cutely. "Oh Chris that's fine, we can talk more now." you smiled he looked at you and smiled as well "You have a cute smile."

The two of you walked to prom hand in hand and you couldn't stop blushing every five seconds. "So Chris, how comes you asked me to the dance?" you asked him. He shrugged "I've liked you for awhile now and I wanted to see if I had a chance with you and I guess I have." you looked at him "How long is 'awhile' then?" Chris chuckled and ran a hand through his amazing hair, which by the way looked so hot, "Well let's say for around, god I sound like a creep but for around 7 years now."

You stared at him in disbelief, "And you never told me, oh my god Chris we could've been together since then!" his eyes widened "Wait you've liked me for that long too!" you laughed "Yes Chambers, I've liked you since then as well."

Chris laughed "Wow we're stupid." and you giggled "Yeah we are a bit aren't we." Chris then randomly stared down to your feet, "Um nice shoes Y/N."
Instead of wearing heels you wore your pair of black converses, "Come on I need to actually be able to move my feet around."

*Chris' POV*
God she was so beautiful the way she did her hair the way she laughs and giggles, god I fell lucky didn't I, she's an absolute angel.

She's so casual and cool as well, I guarantee she will be the only girl rocking up in sneakers. God why is Y/N so bloody perfect.

*Your POV*
You finally arrived at the dance and let's say all eyes were on you and Chris, you coughed awkwardly and tried to ignore everyone else. "Do you want some juice?" Chris asked but before you could reply these horrible bitches came up to the two of you.

"Great." you muttered under your breath, "Y/N, why did you come with the scum of the school." you raised an eyebrow "Scum? You're calling the most kind-hearted person ever to walk earth scum? Take a look in your cracked ass mirror, take a long look and realise who the scum is."

The bitches all gasped, "Don't speak to us like that, we can end your perfect reputation with one click of our fingers." you sighed and shook your head "Does it really look like I care." One of them flicked their hair and said "I'll make sure I'll do everything in my power to come between you and Chris."

You and Chris just looked at each other and smirked "Well good luck." you both said in unison and walked over to the juice stand.

The two of you spent hours talking to friends and eating from the buffet until all the slow songs started to play. Chris bowed down in front of you and said "M'lady." you took his hand and curtseyed "Thank you good sir."

The two of you headed for the dance floor and started to dance. "You're good at this Chambers." you smirked, he blushed slightly "Eh really?" he was about to say something else but you then placed your lips on his and kissed him slowly.

When you both pulled away he rested his forehead on yours, "Y/N, I love you." you smiled so so brightly at them three words as you finally found someone who really meant what they mean. "Chris, I love you too."

And with that you kissed again and continued to sway to the song that was playing.

A/N
First 1k special imagine complete. Five more to go. God this was soooo bad like what was that ending. Anyway thank you again for 1k. I know to a lot of people it's nothing but to me it's ahhh so thank youuuuu.
-Sofia