8. Who Says I Love You First Preference

Warning Strong Language

Chris Chambers
He would say 'I love you' first as he wants you to know that he really means it but he kinda says it by accident.

You were both in the treehouse holding hands until you had to go, as you kissed goodbye you walked down the treehouse ladder and fell down. "Shit, you fucking piece shit!" you yelled at the tree itself, Chris climbed down as soon as he heard you yell. He bent down beside you as you continued to blamed it on the tree and blabbered on and on until he said "God I love you." You instantly shut up, "You love me?" he nodded and started "Sorry I shouldn't hav-" you just smiled at him "I love you too silly."

Gordie Lachance
You would say it first as he was too nervous and scared to say first as he would be scared he would mess up. So you would be the first to say, you would let the words slips when he was upset.

He was resting his head on your shoulder and you wrapped an arm around his neck and rested your head on top of his. "Y/N they don't love me, they hate me now Denny's dead, no one loves me do they." You moved your head and that caused him to look at you with tear stained eyes "Gordie, I love you" he stared at you with wide eyes and smiled slightly "I love you too Y/N."

Teddy Duchamp
He was just Teddy, he was straight up with you about it. He was the first to say it and it was because he just didn't wanna fuck around and he wanted you to know he trusted you.

You were both on your first date, you had been dating for around a week, maybe two and you were at the blue point diner. As you drunk your chocolate milkshake Teddy looked at you and smiled as you blew bubbles in your milk whilst laughing he then shook his head. "Y/N I'm going to be straight up, I love you" you chocked on your milkshake and he went red in embarrassment to "Oh no" he muttered. You quickly grabbed his hand "Teddy I love you too."

Vern Tessio
You were the first one to say it as it was eating you up inside that he hadn't said it yet and so the only reason you said it first was because he wouldn't say it first.

You and Vern were sitting on the floor in his bedroom and you looked at him and he looked at you "Y/N what's wrong?" He knew something was up. You just shook your head "It doesn't matter" he crawled over to you and sat next to you "Y/N just tell me." You just took a deep breath "Vern I love you" he just smiled "Awh Y/N, I love you too." You just sighed in relief, "Want some pez?" he then asked.

Ace Merrill
He said it first as he just wanted to tell you and get it over with. Even though you are overly confident you were too nervous to say first because it's Ace at the end of the day. You have no clue how he would react.

You both were sitting in his car and watching the screen in front of you, you were on a date at the drive-in, he had an arm draped around your shoulder and he turned to look at you. "Y/N I'm just going to come out with it, I love you okay" you smirked "I don't think I heard that, could you just say that again" he just shook his head and rolled his eyes "I love you" you leaned over and kissed his cheek "Awh I love you too."

Eyeball Chambers
You were the one to say it first, you of course said it by accident, but he was planning on telling you sooner or later, but you slipped it out first.

It was a normal night, you were with Eyeball and you were driving along the long road back to your house. You two were both laughing and that's when you said it, them three damn words "I love you" he almost crashed the car into a tree. "You what?" he replied, you knew you fucked up "It's nothing don't worry" a small tear escaped your eyes. He pulled over the car and touched your cheek softly. You looked at him and he smiled "Y/N , I love you too." He then grabbed your hand and continued to drive with your hand in his.

A/N
God I really didn't try with this. I hope you liked it though. Remember to request and leave comments or whatever you want to do.
-Sofia