42. Chris Imagine For @chambersxox

chambersxox
————————————————
"So Chris, like i've told you before my parents may be a little bit shaky and stuff okay." you say nervously. You still didn't know how your parents would react, you told them that you were inviting round a friend who may, or may not be a boy, for dinner.

Surprisingly, they seemed to be fine with the idea but were, of course, still on edge about who you were bringing.

Just before school started your mother kissed your forehead and smiled "I will love him whoever he is I promise you Mia." the thought of earlier on definitely was a reassurance but you were once again still not sure.

"Miss America trust me it should go okay." he smiled pulling you into a hug, you hugged him back but scowled at him "What have I said about calling me that!" you could tell Chris was smirking, "Sorry Mia I can't help myself."

You and Chris walked to your house and you were getting even more nervous by the minute, you started squeezing his hand "Hey, hey. What's wrong?" you shook your head "Chris, you're the one supposed to be nervous not me!"

Chris chuckled and cupped your face with both hands and looked into your hazel eyes, "Mia it's going to be okay. It'll go great." he was trying to reassure you but still you could tell he was also trying to reassure himself.

The two of you walked some more before stopping in front of your door, "Ready?" you asked preparing yourself for the worst, Chris gulped at the size of your house and nodded "Shit, okay, yes, ready than i'll ever be."

You knocked on the door and your mother opened the door almost instantly with a wide smile on her face. "Hey mother." you said whilst squeezing Chris' hand. "Hello darling. This is Christopher Chambers I can only presume?" your mother greeted you both....calmly?

"Yes, this is Chris." you responded to her, your mother didn't even flinch at his name like you expected her to. "Well come in you two, dinner will only be another 5-10 minutes."

You and Chris took your shoes off and walked through to the living room where your father was sitting in his leather chair. "Hello sweetheart and hello....Chambers?" your father said happily but stopped when he noticed Chris.

Shit.

Your father stood up and coughed and spoke "Sweetheart may I have a word with you." this time it was Chris that squeezed your hand. You quickly kissed Chris on the cheek and watched him blush, you soon then followed your father into the dining room. You could see your mother give your father a warning glare before turning and talking to Chris.

"Mia, are you sure about him? I've heard stories." your father questioned in concern as you finally reached the nicely decorated dining room. Your father (as well as your mother) never liked saying no to you and you were quite lucky for that.

"Half of them stories aren't true, I promise you he's a great guy." you said as if your father was going to chuck him out. "Hm, Mia, i'm not fond of your choice but i will see how tonight goes." your father said seriously. You hugged him and grinned "Thank you, thank you, thank you!!"

You walked back to where Chris and your mother were sitting, "No Mrs America it's okay." Chris smiled as your mother tried to offer him a biscuit. "I'll take one." you grabbed a cookie and sat down next to Chris finding his hand slither into yours once again.

——————————————

Surprisingly, the night went amazing. Your parents and Chris bonded amazingly and you were extremely happy. "I have to say, this has to be the best meal i've had in my entire life!" Chris said after swallowing his last mouthful of desert. Your mother beamed at the compliment of her cooking, "Awh thank you Christopher."

At the end of the night your father even volunteered to drive Chris home, of course Chris politely refused and said he would be fine walking.

Chris stood up from his chair and smiled "Look thank you Miss and Mr America, I should start to leave now, thank you for having me." your mother grinned "No problem, you are welcome round at any time."

Chris nodded to your father and then with a final farewell you led him to the door, you squealed in delight and hugged Chris, "I love you Chris Chambers!" you were so happy that your parents accepted him. Chris hugged you back swinging you around, "Mia America, I love you too."

He then kissed your pink plump lips and you kissed back, unexplainable emotion flowing through the both of you.

Your parents stood from a far, "I really think she likes him hunny." your father whispered to your mother, "Young love." your mother replied leaning into her husbands chest.

As Chris closed the door behind him you smiled to yourself and turned to your parents, "Well, do you approve?" you asked, they looked at each other and nodded "Definitely."
——————————————
a/n- i am so sorry if this was bad, i tried.
but thank you for the request chambersxox and i hope this reached your standards❤️
-sofia :)