27. Ace Imagine: Amazing Parents

You had just come back from doing a really late night shift in a bad mood "I'm fucking done!" you yelled walking through the door.

"Huh who took money, what?" Ace rose sleepily from the sofa, he was of course sleeping as per usual. He adverted his gaze over towards you to see you sliding down against the white wall crying your eyes out "I can't fucking do it!"

Ace ran over to your shaken body and sat beside you wrapping an arm around your neck, you leaned your head into his shoulder and cried whilst breathing in his heavenly scent.

"Y/N, I'm not good with crying you know that but what's wrong baby, what's wrong?" he asked sweetly. "Work, just work." you cried even more.

See you were crying more than usual because you were 2 weeks pregnant and emotions were already high.

"Y/N, Baby, I'm going to be with you every step of the way okay. No matter how hard work gets I'll be there. Look I'm trying to get a job myself as well." Ace tried reassuring you but you just shook your head.

"Ace I need to tell you something." you sighed the crying had somewhat calmed down but you knew it would start again.

"What?" he asked with nerves in his eyes.

"Look I went to the doctors because of that sickness bug remember." you started

He nodded "Okay yeah..." as well as raising an eyebrow.

"Well that 'sickness bug' is in fact our child." you smiled weakly.

Ace looked at you, "Woah wait!" he moved away from you, you frowned "Don't he angry please." you then started to cry again.

"No Y/N don't cry it's fine we can do it, we can work through this together." Ace crawled back over to you and hugged you.

"Look Y/N once I get a job and a good wage, you can give up work and look after our baby okay. I don't want you hurting yourself or this baby okay." Ace said trying to look brave.

You raised an eyebrow, Ace was never like this. You had been dating him for 2-3 years now and he never had been like this.

"Y/N I love you." Ace whispered.

You were screaming in your mind as he had only ever said that once or twice in your whole relationship. You knew he loved you but him saying it was something else.

"Awh Ace, I love you too." you smiled back.

He wiped a tear away from your eye and chuckled "We'll be amazing parents."

A/N
I generally had no ideas sooo I came up with this piece of shit. Anyway thank you for reading. Until next time. :)
-Sofia