45. Eyeball Imagine For @Squish98

Squish98
—————————

You once again found yourself storming over towards Eyeball and Ace, the pricks were picking on your brother Gordie again and his buddy Chris. Your very overprotective of Gordie as ever since your twin Denny died you felt the need to protect Gordie.

"Oi Chambers what the hell do you think your doing!" you pushed him away from Gordie and took the cap of his head "I've been looking for this!" Ace stepped away from Chris and watched you and Eyeball.

"Hey give it back!" Eyeball whined trying to get the cap, "No, it's Denny's actually and if I remember correctly he handed it down to Gordie not you." Chris chuckled from beside you as he whispered into Gordie's ear "Damn she's great."

Eyeball pulled your hair and you winced ever so slightly "Can you not Chambers!" you asked but he just laughed "What are you gonna do about it shortie." you glared at him and he put his hands up "Hannah them glares mean nothing to me, I hope you know that."

Before you could retaliate or say anything else Eyeball waved at you all "Bye girls." he snickered and walked off with Ace. "Prick!" you yelled after him.

You turned to the two boys next to you and made sure they were okay and you handed Gordie the hat, "It's all yours bud." you smiled ruffling his hair about as he whacked your hands away trying to sort it out.

"Thanks Hannah." Chris and Gordie waved at you as you walked away to go back to the bookstore to buy a new book.

'The Next Day'

You were sitting on the porch with your new book and an apple, you were getting to the good bit in the book when something caught your attention. The sound of a familiar engine was drawing nearer and nearer.

Eyeball.

Before you could do anything you felt something wet hit you and then hitting you again and again until you were fully drenched and so was the book.

"No, no, no, not the book!!!" you saw the pages and words morph into a black mess on the page. "You asshole!!" you yelled walking over to Eyeball who had gotten out the car and was leaning against the car door.

You threw the apple at Eyeball and missed him completely which made you even more angry "What happened to you, look how wet you are, nice bra by the way." Eyeball smirked and you slapped him round the face "You're a shitting prick! You're a fucking asshole aren't you!? What is wrong with you Chambers!" you yelled poking him with each word also trying to sort out your now see through white shirt.

"No, you're just a bitch aren't you!" Eyeball shouted back, "What did you just call me!" you asked slightly offended, "I, called, you, a, bitch, that's what i called you." with each word Eyeball got closer and closer to you.

and then...as if by chance....you started kissing?

It was nothing like you ever felt before, Eyeball grabbed your waist and hoisted you up onto the car bonnet and ran his hands along your cheeks and then through your hair. Your hands found their way to his neck and you grabbed the hair at the back of his head catching him off guard a little.

The kiss was definitely beyond brilliant it was just...wow! Your tongues moved in perfect sync and the hair pulling mixed with the simple touches from Eyeball drove you insane and what you didn't know is that Eyeball was enjoying this as much as you were.

You couldn't tell how long you had been kissing him for but it definitely felt like one heck of a long time and it would've been longer if you both didn't get distracted by the sound of coughing from behind you.

You peered over Eyeball's shoulder to see your brother Gordie coughing trying to catch attention and it worked.

"Really sis? Him? Out of everyone him?" Gordie sighed, you waved your hand for Gordie to go away and you pulled Eyeball back in to kiss you again.

You could hear Gordie's groan of frustration "Well I'm off to the cinema with the boys." you gave him a thumbs up from behind Eyeball and he groaned again but you didn't care, you were too pre-occupied to care.

a/n
hey, i hoped you liked this Squish98 i honestly loved this idea because Eyeball is one of my favourites. umm i made denny your twin which i hope was okay because it just went with the storyline i was going for. umm what else ah thank you for requesting (again😂) and yeah i hoped you enjoyed this as much as i enjoyed writing this :)
-Sofia