49. Gordie Imagine For @80s_weirdo

80s_weirdo
———————

You were leaning on your locker staring, well more like glaring at Gordie and this girl. You had major feelings for Gordie and the only one who knew was well actually no one knew but Chris sussed it out and hinted here and there about it but you just always shot him down denying everything.

Gordie has been spending more time with this girl recently and you were getting suspicious that something was going on.

"Just ask him out already Tanya!" Chris slid next to you against the locker, "Noooo! What have I told you I don't like him!" you whisper-shouted at Chris both of you knowing that what you said was a lie.

"Ooh look he's coming over now!" Chris smirked and you turned around quicker than anything yelling out "What!?" causing a lot of people in the hallway to look at you.

"Haha so you do like him." Chris smiled at you when you whipped your head back around to glare at him. "Piss off Chambers." you said storming off down the corridors knowing that now Chris knew about your feelings he's bound to go tell Gordie.

*one day later*

You were up in the treehouse playing the card game '21' with Teddy, yourself, Vern and Teddy were all waiting for Gordie and Chris to arrive as you were all planning to go to the Blue Point Diner in a minute.

"Hit me!" Teddy yelled, "Man again, you're batshit crazy Duchamp you will loose." you shook your head giving him a card. Teddy cackled manically "I'll win this time you shit."

Of course he didn't win and he sighed slamming his fist down on the mini table waking Vern up from his sleep, "Huh-Who?"

"Nothing Vern." you and Teddy chanted together.

After another few rounds of winning you all heard the secret knock, "Alright we'll be down in a second guys." you called out as Teddy woke up Vern.

You all walked to the diner and finally got there within five minutes and placed your orders ready and they were out the oven and served to you within ten.

"So Gordie? What's with you and that girl you're always hanging with?" Teddy smirked suggestively at Gordie, you butted in "Yeah, is she your girlfriend or something?" Chris choked on his milkshake and laughed and muttered 'jealous' under his breath so only you could hear.

You kicked Chris back and awaited Gordie's answer, "Well she's nice and all but she's nothing compared to someone else." the boys and you raised an eyebrow wanting to know more.

Especially you, you needed to know who she was.

Before Gordie could start talking that bitch you mean girl he's been talking to came strolling over with her blonde hair bouncing around. "Hey Gordie and....others anyway I wanted to ask you something." the girl said twiddling a blonde curl around her finger.

You hate her.

'Bitch' Teddy muttered under his breath causing you to burst out with laughter and there was always one problem with your laughter......

It was contagious as hell.

So within seconds all of you were laughing totally ignoring the girl but Gordie, before getting too carried away, stopped his laughter and looked at the girl.

"Yeah, what is it?" he asked her, "Well I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date sometime?" she replied with a plastic smile plastered on her face.

"Umm well i'm not sure, i'll get back to you about it at school." Gordie mumbled stumbling on his words, "Yeah, okay sure. Well bye for now Gordie and bye others." she smiled again but frowned when she faced you.

"Yeahhh.....nah you aren't gonna date her are you Gordie?" Teddy jumped around, of course a reaction he got from the amount of sugar from the milkshake.

"Hm not sure, she doesn't seem to like you guys, so what's the point in dating her?" Gordie shrugged eating some more of his fries.

"Why don't you date Tanya?" Chris suggested with a smirk, you choked on your burger "Huh?" you said kicking Chris repeatedly in the leg under the table.

Vern nodded in agreement, "Yeah, I can see it! Yes!" Teddy wrinkles his nose and thinks for a second and then nods "Yes, I can see it!"

Your not sure why but you felt really embarrassed and angry at Chris so you threw $3.50 on the table and walked out the diner.

'Asswipes' you thought to yourself as you stalked back to your house, "Hey Tanya wait up!!" and there was the familiar voice of Gordie Lachance.

You turned on your heel to face him "What Gordie?" you said impatiently as you just wanted to get home as soon as possible.

"Don't go, come back to the diner, the boys are sorry." Gordie pleaded with you, "Why should I? I cant be asked to go back anyway." you groaned out loud.

"Well then just spend the day with me, we can ditch everyone else." Gordie suggested with that adorable smile plastered across his face.

"Why would you want to?" you asked him and he blushed a deep shade of red and scratched the back of his neck. "Well um maybe you know, I like you and shit and just hell, I shouldn't of said anything sorry."

Gordie turned to walk away but you grabbed his shoulder to stop him, "Do you really mean that?" he nodded in response to your question.

With that confirmation you smiled happily and pulled him into a hug, "Oh Gordie why didn't you tell me sooner!"
It took a second for Gordie to reply but in time he did and hugged you tighter "I didn't think you would feel the same way."

You laughed and said "Of course I feel the same way silly." Gordie pulled away and smiled at you widely and you blushed ever so slightly back.

Gordie's gaze glanced to your lips and then back to your eyes and you did exactly the same, he then leaned in and you did to and your lips collided together.

You were both caught up in the moment that you didn't notice the boys had actually came out the diner. They made their presence known by wolf-whistling and yelling 'Get some' you and Gordie pulled away from each other to laugh at the others.

"Pricks." you shouted over to them, they all giggled like little school girls and walked back into the diner.
Chris walked over to us though and said "You know, since you've got Tanya can I go ask out that girl that likes you, because she's well hot."

Gordie waved him off "Sure, sure go ahead I don't care as long as I've got Tanya." you blushed bright red and Chris gave you both a wink. "See ya later love birds."

You and Gordie waved at Chris as he walked back into the diner and then turned to look at one another, "Treehouse?" you nodded in response "Yeah, treehouse."

The two of you then connected hands and walked towards the treehouse.

a/an: I hope you liked this 80s_weirdo I kinda switched the idea around but I just hoped you liked it.
Thank you for requesting :)