47. Gordie Imagine For @Untitled_projects

Untitled_projects
——————————

You and Gordie had got into a fight....

"Okay I'm sorry, i'll buy you new ones!" Gordie called after you trying to keep up with your pace, you stopped and looked him in the eyes and squinted. "Don't bother, there's no point, just leave me alone Lachance!"

Gordie waved his hands around "Please forgive me Oshun, I'm really sorry." you shook your head "What part of leave me alone don't you understand!"

You stormed off as you were annoyed as anything, 'Okay maybe I was a little too harsh by walking away and by telling him to leave me alone but he will come back in a minute...right?' you thought to yourself.

You stopped to look over your shoulder and to your surprise you didn't see Gordie come after you. You waited a couple of minutes but still, nothing. You huffed slightly and turned on your heel to walk home.

It has now been two days and he's called you once in which you instantly hung up as soon as you heard his voice. Thinking about it you sort of regret doing it as you miss him a lot.

You wrapped a dreadlock around your finger and hummed to yourself thinking of ways to confront him but was snapped out of thoughts by the sound of your mother calling you.

"Oshun there is someone here to see you!!" you instantly thought it was Gordie and so you hopped off your bed and ran down the stairs with a massive grin on your face "Coming!!".

When you reached to the front door you saw Chris standing there. "Hey Chris." your smile faltered ever so slightly as it wasn't Gordie at the door, "Um hey Oshun, could you possibly come to the treehouse?" you raised an eyebrow "Yeah, I can but why should I?" Chris scratched the back of his neck "Uh just the boys and me haven't seen you in a few days and we miss you so yeah."

You shrugged and slipped on your shoes "Alright I'll come." Chris smiled "Okay great." you told your mother you were heading out and she said goodbye and to be back in time for dinner.

You and Chris walked to the treehouse together talking about something random, once you finally got to the tree you climbed up the ladder first and found Gordie up there already with a smile on his face?

'Where was everyone else....ooooh wait a minute.' you thought as it all clicked in your head. Gordie was such a sneaky son of a bitch.

"Hey." you said smiling at how cute Gordie looked today, "Hey." he smiled back, you looked down at the trapdoor and Gordie noticed "Chris has gone." you shook your head "Yes, I know that silly."

Gordie then looked at you and sighed "I'm sorry about what happened the other day, I'm sorry for pushing you over and then laughing and then ruining your jeans and yeah I'm just sorry." you pulled him in for a hug and smiled "It doesn't matter, I forgive you."

You felt Gordie's smile on your neck and he whispered "I missed you." and you couldn't help but smile back, "And I missed you too."

a/n
I hoped you liked this Untitled_projects
I was really lame with the argument choice but I really couldn't think of anything else. Anyway thanks for requesting and I really hoped you enjoyed this.
-Sofia