Chapter 16

Gramps?

Madara narrowed his eyes at the situation in front of him. He didn't expect to find his brother fighting against a little girl. "Big brother..." Izuna straightened in an instant and bowed to him. "I was just dealing with these bugs before reporting to Father."

Hanako glared at the man with the long ponytail. "Bugs?! Speak for yourself!" She would have charged at him again if it weren't for Amane holding her by the shoulders.

"Who are you?" Madara crossed his arms in front of his chest, looking at the two girls. "I can sense Uchiha chakra from both of you. Were you two perhaps born outside?" His Sharingan lingered over Hanako for a second. This kid... This chakra... it isn't normal.

Amane let go of Hanako. "Yes, we would like the clan to take us back. We will do anything, we will prove to you that we have no ill intentions."

Hanako's eyes skimmed over Izuna's figure. "I can't guarantee anything if he attacks me again, though..."

A sudden swat to her skull shut her up. Amane was giving Hanako a vicious glare, but she didn't flinch.

"Take you in?"

"Don't listen to them, brother! I will take care of everything, please go ahead! Father must be waiting!" Izuna clenched his fists as he stared at his brother with determination.

"Here he goes again..." Hanako snarled. "Don't stop me, Amane. I will deal with this arrogant punk in a minute."

Amane widened her eyes. "You're not seriously thinking of—"

"Oh?" Madara smirked, his eyes flaring. His chakra elevated to create rifts on the ground beneath them. "And how will you do that?"

Hanako thinned her lips. So, this is Gramps in his prime? I really don't stand a chance. She smiled in defeat.

"Nevermind, I lost my interest." Her eyes faded back to black, and she looked at Izuna. "You're lucky momma bear came to the rescue. Otherwise, I would have turned that pretty face of yours into a mess."

Izuna gasped in horror. "Who do you think you are, brat?!"

"Brat?" Hanako was getting offended. "How old do you think I am?"

"I don't know, six?" Izuna grinned. "You're quite small."

Hanako's fingers curled up into a fist. "I'm turning twelve soon, you punk!"

Twelve?

Madara narrowed his eyes at the small girl. She's not even twelve and crossed the lower ranks? Besides, this power... Whoever trained her did a fine job.

"Who trained you?"

Hanako reacted to the sudden question. "Huh?"

She looked at Madara, but he was still giving her that expectant look. "I asked who trained you."

"Ah... You could say an old man who refers to himself as a legend." Hanako smiled at the ground. Ironically, he was meeting him again.

"A legend?"

"She's obviously lying!"

Madara sighed. "We're taking them to meet our father. Shut up and escort them, Izuna."

Izuna halted. "What?!"

Hanako gave him a victorious smirk. "Hurry up and escort us, Izuna."

* * *

The leader was a lot more powerful than what Hanako had originally predicted. If Madara's chakra felt dangerous at first, then his father's was the devil itself. As soon as they walked into the house, Hanako could feel her senses trembling. His chakra exerted such a pressure in the atmosphere that it troubled her breathing.