Chapter 22

"Should you really treat a lady that way? Where are your manners?" Hanako asked, but the weapon was only pressed harder against her skin. A fine drop of blood trickled down her neck.

"Are you spying on us?" The man narrowed his eyes at her. "Your chakra..."

Hanako deactivated her Sharingan and lowered her chakra to a minimum. Black eyes glared back at the man, daring him to say another word about her. He narrowed his red eyes and pulled the weapon away. "Who are you?"

"My name isn't important."

A sudden spark of chakra alerted both of them. The man stopped his movements and glared at a specific bush. "Am I late to the party?"

Hanako widened her eyes when she recognized Izuna's voice. He walked out from behind a bush and smirked at the silver haired man. "It's been awhile, Tobirama."

"Izuna."

The Uchiha's eyes fell on the thread of blood on the girl's neck, and his eyes immediately turned red. "Did you hurt her?"

Tobirama looked at the girl before he looked back at the Uchiha with a raised eyebrow. "Not much, only enough."

Izuna was about to charge towards Tobirama but Hanako stopped him with a hand on his shoulder. The Uchiha froze and looked at the girl standing between him and his enemy.  "Hey, wait!" she exclaimed!

Izuna suddenly pushed her behind him. "Idiot, don't turn your back on him!"

Tobirama smirked slightly at the glare the Uchiha was giving him. "I'm surprised you actually stopped your attack. That's not like you."

"Shut up, I should take advantage that you're out here alone," Izuna scoffed, holding a tighter grip on his sword. Hanako grabbed Izuna's clothes from behind him and muttered close to him.

"Don't attack him, this is not the right moment to start a fight."

Izuna pressed his lips into a thin line. He knew Hanako was tired, and he wasn't still sure if he was yet able to overpower Tobirama. Just like him, he was the youngest son of the leader of his clan. He swallowed his pride and looked at the Senju with black eyes.  "We're not here to cause any trouble, she's exhausted and unable to return to the compound alone. Turn a blind eye on us, just this once."

Tobirama sighed, crossing his arms over his chest. "If you don't pose a threat, then you can go. I won't follow you."

Izuna widened his eyes. "What?"

"However, I would like that woman to answer just one question."

Hanako froze, and looked at Tobirama with narrowed eyes.

"I'll let you go, if you answer me," he explained. "I followed you because of your chakra. Why do you possess both chakra from the Senju and the Uchiha? Who are you?"

"I am Hanako Uchiha," the girl said with a smirk. "I answered your question, so we'll get going now." Hanako pulled Izuna, getting him to take a step back. He wasn't a sensor, so he hadn't realized that Hanako's chakra was also part Senju. Did she have any relation to their enemy clan?

"Are you mocking me?" Tobirama glared at her, elevating his chakra. Izuna stood protectively in front of Hanako as his Sharingan blazed back to life.

Hanako looked Tobirama in the eye. "I can't answer a question if I don't know the answer. Although I think there's an obvious reason. One of my parents is from the Senju Clan, and the other from the Uchiha." Her eyes glided back to Izuna, who was giving her a questioning look. "I'm certain my mother was an Uchiha, but if my real father is a Senju, then I don't know who he is."