Chapter 7: Make An Enemy Into Your Friend

Song Quote: The Sweet Escape
"If I could escape And recreate a place as my own world And I could be your favorite girl Forever, perfectly together
Tell me, boy, now wouldn't that be sweet? If I could be sweet I know I've been a real bad girl I didn't mean for you to get hurt We can make it better Tell me, boy, now wouldn't that be sweet?"
~~~

Your Pov:
"First I'll stomp on his tail Then when he turns, a thunder clap to his ears!" Lloyd exclaimed "Then when he's stunned I'll disarm him." The boy was explaining on how he would fight a serpentine.

You listened to the conversation as you sat next to Lloyd quietly sipping some warm tea.

"Too late, he's already hypnotized you and now your under his control" Cole interjected "or he's already put you in a squeeze" Zane added in.

"Or spit on you with his hallucinatory venom. Trust me, bad stuff..." Kai shook his head in distaste.

"Ah, uncle what's the best way to stun a serpentine if you don't know what kind they are?" Lloyd asked his uncle who just sat down at the table with a box.

"Sadly, it was the sacred flute you four carelessly lost" Wu responded glancing at his students as he sat down for a cup of tea.

"Hey, no no no, we didn't lose it, Pythor stole it!" Jay countered putting it out there for the record.

"Whatever the case, without it I fear we have nothing to combat their powers" the Sensei replied taking a sip of his tea.

"Can't you tell what kind they are depending on the color of their scales?" You questioned "Then counteract their abilities."

"And how do we do that exactly? You haven't been in the fight like we have" Kai asked from Lloyd's side raising an eyebrow.

"If you see blue, red, orange, green or purple scales you'll know which one you're fighting since they belong to a specific tribe" you retorted neutrally since this is what you have been reading up on in your spare time.

Sensei Wu eased the tension by saying "Anyways we may have prevented the snakes from uniting in the past, but they will try again and one day they will be stronger."

"Don't worry sensei, I've almost reached my full potential and when I become the green ninja We're not gonna need any magic flute" Cole announced smiling widely with confidence.

"You're gonna be the green ninja? Haha! Don't make me laugh" Kai interjected with a stern tone.

"What are they talking about?" You looked to Nya with a confused look on your face.

"They're trying to figure out who is the destined green ninja, the one that's going to defeat Lord Garmadon. And they think it's one of them" the girl sighed leaning her head in her hand bored of the ninja's constant bickering.

"I thought it was decided that I was destined to be the green ninja?" Zane added in as the four shot eachother glares.

"Oh! The only thing decided about you Zane is you're weird" Jay countered laughing at the white ninja.

The ninjas arguements started to fill the room that once was peaceful.
You tilted your head looking around at them "I doubt it" you thought as the volume of the room grew louder.

Lloyd grew disinterested in the conversation getting up to go check out what his uncle ordered in the mail.

"What's in the box?" Lloyd asked looking inside smiling in excitement.