Chapter 3: Home

Song Quote: O.D.D
"Some days I wake up I just wanna hide under the covers 'Cause no matter what I do I'll never be like all the others Because I'm a little O.D.D
Most people really don't get me"
~~~

Ninja's Pov:
Sensei sat in his room meditating but was disturbed when he heard shouting.
Expecting the ninja to be playing video games he gets up and checks the room he thinks they are in only to find it empty.

He walks out into the courtyard surprised to see his students training.
Jay practiced deflecting arrows with his nunchuks while Cole was slicing dummies with his scythe. Kai practice his ninjitzu while Zane sat on the ground meditating.

Zane gets up then proceeds to train going throughout the entire course on his own disrupting his brothers and eventually freezing half of the courtyard.

The brothers gathered and watched Zane with annoyed faces "This roof isn't big enough for the four of us" Kai pointed out.

"Correction. This roof isn't big enough for him" Cole hissed while staring at Zane.
"It's like he's in his own world" Jay stated and turns to Zane who was thinking to himself.
"I bet he can't even hear us!" Jay raised his voice but gained no response.

Sensei wu walked over to the boys and Kai states "Sensei, Zane's weird"

"What is weird? Someone who is different, or someone who isn't like you?" Sensei Wu asked the real questions.

"No sensei, he's weird weird" Cole corrected telling him about what happened before while living with the ice ninja.

~Flashback~

Cole was sitting on the toilet reading the news paper when Zane walks into the bathroom and starts brushing his hair.
"Do you mind?!" Cole shouts out frustrated.

~~~

Jay and Nya were watching a very sad moment in a movie and Zane started laughing hysterically while watching the film at the worst moment coming off as insensitive.

~~~

Kai was up late at night wanting to get something to eat and he heads over to the refrigerator and opens it only to find Zane sitting in there with a sandwich in his hand.

"Aah! Holy bologna!" He shouts startled and then sighs when he sees Zane.

"I'm sorry, I consumed the last of the deli meat." Zane apologises and grabs a slice of cheese that was sitting next to him and offers it to kai "Cheese?"

~Flashback sequence ends~

The four stared at Zane who was bowing to a training dummy but ends up getting hit in the head with the axe the dummy was holding.

"We like the guy, He's really smart he's just, uh, a little off sometimes" Kai explained while the others nodded in agreement.

"Zane is a brother,and brothers are often different. I should know..." Sensei wu said muttering the last part.

~~~

Later on the mailman had rung the doorbell and three out of the four ninja ran to it excited.

After the ninja had received their mail they were reading it to themselves but noticed Zane received nothing.

"Hey Zane, how come you never hear anything from your parents?" Jay asked the white ninja.

"I don't remember my parents, I've been an orphan all my life" Zane lamented to his friends.