Chapter 31: Stone Army Uprising

Song Quote: Borderline
"We're on the borderline Dangerously far and all forgiven There's gonna be a fight Gonna be a price to pay on Monday
We're on the borderline Caught between the tides of pain and rapture
Then I saw the time
Watched it speedin' by like a train Like a train
Will I be known and loved? Is there one that I trust? Starting to sober up
Has it been long enough? Will I be known and loved? Little closer, close enough I'm a loser, loosen up
Set it free, must be tough."
~~~

Third Person Pov:
"Don't rely on your eyes, use your ears" Cole told a blindfolded Lloyd as the four readied their weapons for yet another training session.

(Y/n) watched from her spot on the floor out of the way. The girl drew in her sketchbook to pass the time once in a while glancing up. Dareth emerged in the doorway walking over and plopping down next to the girl making conversation. 

"I hope the day has been treating you well today" the brown ninja greeted looking at her face "You look good without any bandages on your face" he joked only making the girl smirk and roll her eyes.

Looking out watching the ninja train he spoke up saying  "Guys, I'm teaching a class later, and I'd appreciate a clean dojo-"

They weren't listening and instead charged at Lloyd striking their weapons down only for the green ninja to jump out of the way.
He kicked a shuriken out of Zane's hand turning around to grab Cole's scythe to block Kai's incoming sword.

Lloyd stuck the scythe down steadying himself on the weapon and kicking each ninja in a circular motion.

Cole was knocked back into Dareth. He quickly recovered and tried plopping on top of Lloyd.

The green ninja rolled out of the way jumping up and dodging every attack with grace and skill. Lloyd kicked Jay knocking him unbalanced causing the blue ninja to fall into the trophy case.

Dareth scurried to his feet running over to the case frantically. "No, no, no no, no" he gasped running around the room to get the five to stop for a moment.

The five ninja continued fighting and at one point Lloyd kicked Jay flying towards the window. Dareth quickly opened it just in time for the blue ninja to land outside without crashing through. The brown ninja closed the window locking Jay outside.

Lloyd wasn't listening as he raised his hands summoning green flames in his palms. Dareth gave out a "manly" scream before rushing over to put the green flames on the floor out.

(Y/n) watched the chaos ensue before finally standing up walking over to the green ninja. Putting a hand over his the green flames were extinguished as Lloyd blindly tried striking her mistaking her for one of the other ninja's.

Kicking Lloyd's feet out from underneath him she stood over the other defeated ninja with her hands on her hips glaring irritably.

"Show some decency since you are using this dojo for free" She scolded the ninja gesturing to Dareth who gave her a grateful look.

"Set an example for your student" she hissed as Lloyd sat up lifting part of his blindfold over one eye to look at her. The green ninja gave a sheepish smile muttering an apology.

The girl smirked at Lloyd letting him off easy since he was blindfolded and didn't know unlike his four teachers.

Zane was the first one to stand and bow apologetically "I'm sorry Dareth" he said as Kai and Cole joined in.

"Hey! Open the window! Let me in!" Jay called from outside jumping up and down trying to get noticed through the window. (Y/n) took notice and opened the window grabbing the blue ninja's hand pulling him back inside the dojo.