Chapter 55: Black And Blue

Song Quote: Zombie
"Another mother's breaking
Heart is taking over
When the violence causes silence
We must be mistaken."
~~~

Your Pov:
"No...He can't do this" Cole uttered aloud dreadfully.

"He already did" Lloyd replied in a grave tone.

The Master of Earth let out a huff "We have to fight each other like we haven't already..."

"Argh, but why does it say I have to fight Cole? It didn't say that before. I'm not ready to fight" Jay added in huffing and crossing his arms "It was supposed to be my day off..."

"They want to break all of us apart" you say aloud as your eyes glazed over the remaining brackets.

Lloyd vs Chamille.

Shade vs Tox.

Your breath hitched when you saw your picture lined up with Paleman's. Glancing over, your eyes met his orange sunglasses as a dejected scoff escaped your lips.

"Is there a problem?" Clouse asked innocently as he approached.

"You cheated! You changes the brackets!" The master of earth accused angrily.

"Oopsie" Clouse smiled mischievously before leaving.

Lloyd turned to his father for ideas "What do we do? They can't fight each other. We came here to become whole again, not fall further apart."

Garmadon replied sternly "You can't undo what's been done. My only advice is to be at peace with it"

"Peace? One of us has to lose!" Jay retorted and started to fumble over his words "Oh my gosh, it's totally gonna be me. He's got super strength and what do I have?"

"Quick, tell me! What do I have?!" He cried out getting nervous and upsetting himself.

Patting the blue ninja on the head, you soothed his hair. "Some shockingly cool lightning powers" you say in an effort to calm him down before he could get ahead of himself.

"It's okay, we find Zane and then none of us have to battle. Your fight isn't until tonight so we still have time to figure out what Chen's up to and stop this" Lloyd assured the ninja.

"I know just the person who can help and I think he already knows" Kai added in coming up with a plan.

~~~

Following behind the ninja, Lloyd was the first one to approach the Master of the Mind.
Hiding behind your mask, you lingered behind the group.

"We need your help Neuro" Lloyd first spoke to the figure sitting on a rock with his back turned to you.

Without skipping a beat, Neuro replies "You think I can get close enough to Chen to read his mind, so you can find your robotic friend and not have to fight." 

Kai added in "Don't forget-"

Neuro cut him off continuing "-You still need to know what Chen's up to because he's hiding something."

"That's really impressive, Nerdo" Jay complimented with a smug smirk.

"It's Neuro, Master of the Mind." He with distaste for the nickname adding "And Jay thinks Cole is a Casanova who's only charm is his hair" Neuro said with a smirk on his face.

"Oh really?" The Master of Earth frowned and glared down the blue ninja.

Neuro continued with mischievous smirk "Cole thinks that Jay is feeble minded and won't last long in a fight."