Chapter 46: Among The Stars

Song Quote: Starlight Brigade
"Lift off! The firestorm ignites Last thoughts of a life by candlelight Inside this speeding satellite Halfway between the black and gray is no place for a life to waste away I'll take the road with all the stakes Black knights and dark side battlecries all die once they're in my line of sight This fight is all I know that's right No fate but that of which we make"
~~~

Your Pov:
Bursting through the door of the main control room, you kept a stern look on your face as you wondered why you were called over. All you know that some urgent news has developed.

Jay followed right behind you, arriving just a moment after you from an opposite direction. "What's going on?" He asked as you both stood before the planning table.

"The Overlord is back and he has Kai" Zane informed you both.

Your eyes widened slightly as your lips formed a straight line. "Well..." you uttered letting out a deep sigh, wondering how the fire ninja managed to get captured.

"We know they plan to launch Project Arcturus tonight. But we need to figure it what it is in order to save him" Sensei Wu said to the group as he stared down at the clues on the table.
"The answer must be in front of us..."

"The Overlord's dire wish is to become the Golden master. Maybe that has something to do with it?" Lloyd replied pitching an idea.

"That's a start but how would Project Arcturus tie into it?" Wu hummed to himself.

"I've run every combination of these clues through my database to see how they're connected, but there is no correlation" Pixal added in as she turned away from the computer with no luck.

Putting your hand on your chin you thought aloud "He's trying to find another way to extract golden power. What other source can we think of..."

Your eyes widened slightly as a golden star lit up in your brain. It must be apart of the Arcturus constellation... You turned to the android "Pixal can you pull up where the Serpentine study the stars?"

Zane picked up what you were implying and turned to the others. "Do you guys remember when we followed Garmadon back in time?"

Lloyd tilted his head "Uh, we did?" he questioned at a loss.

"You don't remember Lloyd, because when we returned to the present, it had been altered by what we had done in the past" Zane informed the green ninja.

"I remember it well" Garmadon nodded. "You used the golden weapons to destroy my mega weapon. But when they collided they were shot into space..." He finished as Pixal brought up the city of Ouroboros on the big screen for you.

Everyone gathered around to look at the map of the ancient city.

"Since Lloyd gave away his power, the Overlord's going after the only thing that can turn him into the golden master. The Golden weapons" Nya said aloud with a worried expression.

"We must go there at once" Garmadon said urgently as you were already right behind him heading to the exit.

"How will we know they are there?" Wu asked as he followed after his brother.

"Faith."

~~~

Hitching a ride on Lloyd's motorbike, you and the others traveled to the ancient city of Ouroboros. As everyone dismounted their vehicles, they surveyed the area finding nothing out of the ordinary.

"I don't get it. Where are they?" Cole hissed looking around "They should be here."

Closing your eyes for a moment, you concentrated on the faint three life forces under the sand.