Chapter 43: Golden Curse

Song Quote: New Perspective
"Can we fast-forward to go down on me? Stop there and let me correct it
I wanna live a life from a new perspective You come along because I love your face And I'll admire your expensive taste And who cares divine intervention I wanna be praised from a new perspective But leaving now would be a good idea So catch me up on getting out of here"
~~~

Your Pov:
Cracking open an eye, you felt a warm fuzzy feeling envelop your entire body. A feeling of security washed over you as you took in the pleasant awakening. Your bed's blanket was pulled up high over your mouth.

You don't ever feel this warm unless you've had a dream where you caught a glimpse of Rachel.

When you tried to move you felt a weight holding your body in place. In your sleepy state you didn't notice the pair of arms around your body and the weight on your shoulder.

Tuffs of reddish brown peaked out from the blanket beside you. Moving your hand you pulled the blanket away revealing the sleeping blue ninja. His head rested on your shoulder as he clutched onto you as he slept.

Turning to the right you only just noticed Zane was in your bed as well. The ice ninja laid on his back sleeping with Arie resting on his face.

"How did this happen?" You grumbled as you stared at the ceiling of your van. Events of last night did blurred together and lost to your slumber. Last moment you could remember was laying with Jay listening to the stereo play in the front seat.

The music must have lulled you to sleep. It also didn't help that yesterday must have drained the life out of you. The thought of yesterday made your heart pound hard from the lingering tension and hurtful words exchanged.

You wanted to move but both of the ninja unconsciously held you down in place. Struggling under their grasps you hoped one of them would wake up and release you. Attempts were futile, these two were the hardest sleepers out of everyone. When they go to bed, they sleep until they are fully recharged or during an emergency.

Grumbling to yourself, you focused your energy behind your eyes. Your body heated up as you transported yourself besides the bed. You stumbled for a second until you found your balance.

Letting out a deep breath you rubbed your aching forehead. Whenever you use that power you end up getting a headache afterwards. You only use it when you absolutely need it, this time being not one of those times. Another note to make is that you can't teleport yourself too far from your original position.

The battle from yesterday did wear you out. You lost yourself for a moment and needed to vent. Now here you are paying for it all.

"Good morning (Y/n)" Pixal said from the front seat as she powered herself up.

Pulling yourself together you hid your tired expression. "Good morning Pixal" you whispered and shushed her so you both won't wake the ninja.

When you looked at the android you noticed she had taken off the car battery. To you she looked cute as she hugged it in her lap. It was like she was holding it like a purse or a stuffed animal.

You felt your body flinch when you heard the blue ninja moan in his sleep. Turning around you noticed that the master of lightning was now cuddling your pillow. You do know for a fact Jay is the snuggling type so this isn't surprising.

He wore a soft smile as he buried half of his face into the cushion, almost kissing it.

You smirked at the sight and took a picture with your phone. It was nice to see that he was sleeping so peacefully, considering how horrible yesterday was for him.