Chapter 36 - Revelation

Michael's POV

Mature content ahead!

I came back with the first towel that I deemed suitable, Sara squirming on the bed as our eyes met; and then she grew red. I grinned lustily at her. I loved how easily excited she was. I loved it even more that she acted it too.

"Come here my love", I hoarsely commanded, the words rolling of my tongue in a warm, melting tone. Sara wrapped her arms around my neck and rested into my one-armed hug, while I used the other to spread the towel underneath her. Her breathing was quick and excited, her face flushed and her lips puckered, waiting for a kiss.

I, however, was in the mood to tease her.

"Tell me, Ms Bašić", I drew out the words, watching her melt in my arms. "Have you been a good girl?", I whispered into her ear, which made her shiver in wanton. She pressed her curvy body even closer against me.

"Yes, a very good one", she whispered sweetly into my ear, her hands on my chest now, travelling down.

"I've been quite satisfied with your behaviour", my hand glided down her waist, cupping her butt. "I guess you deserve something for you hard work, don't you?"

I gave her ass a good smack. Sara nodded breathlessly, fumbling with my tie. I caught her hands. "Blow me first. Undress me later."

I was surprised how firm my voice sounded – but my girl obliged and went on her knees with shining, excited eyes. "Anything you wish, Mr Beaumont."

The belt buckle on my pants jingled as she undid it, then she unzipped my fly, pulled down both my pants and underwear, and without any hesitation, took out my manhood and put it in her mouth, softly, sensually sucking on my tip before she took half in.

Her head bopped up and down and I groaned in bliss. Her tongue was long and soft, her mouth blissfully wet, her sucking and how she stroke me – I could have come there and then. I felt myself grow harder with each passing movement of her tongue, watching and feeling it swirl around my shaft. Sara's big brown eyes perked up to me and I patted her head, then pressed more of myself into her. She hummed and I groaned in bliss as I deep-throated her.

Her shirt – her work, silk shirt – showed traces of her bra underneath it. I raised it to reveal perky, full breasts in a lavender coloured lace bra. "What a sight", I snarled, squeezing them. Sara's hands went back and undid it. "Even better", I smirked.

My knees were growing softer at her skilled movement. I listened to the sucking noises, her eyes closed, her juicy lips moving along sensually.

Just as I was about to come, she started stroking me, smiling at me. "Where do you want to cum? On my face? Breasts? Mouth?" "That's why you are my favourite employee", I groaned. "Open your mouth. Let it drip on your breasts. Then get rid of your clothes and spread your legs for me, baby girl."

Sara shifted excitedly, got closer and stroke my slowly with a smile. She kissed my shaft up and down, giving my head a soft, playful nibble. And the innocent look she shot me was more than enough to make me cum. I pressed myself into her mouth, emptied quite a big load inside her mouth and watched it drip onto her breasts. But only a few drops of it.

Sara swallowed, fingers cleaning up around her mouth and licking that clean too. "I couldn't waste it", she mumbled. "Such delicious sperm ..."

This woman was going to give me a heart attack. When can I finally marry her?

Overcome with love, I couldn't keep up this fuck-talk anymore. I stroke her beautiful face. "I've been watching my diet", I laid her down. Her hands went to work and she stripped herself under my watchful eyes.