Chapter 75 - Adrenaline

Sara's POV

Noah's tongue slipped out of my mouth, causing blood and saliva to drip out my mouth, running down my chin.

My ex-husband, my abductor, stepped back with a fond smile. His eyes ... they were filled with love. With love?

Every core of my body grew disgusted at this realization. What a sick fucker! Did he enjoy torturing me? How could he like something so grotesque?!

With every second he kept me here, the more the man I had loved disappeared from my memories. As if the old Noah distanced himself or was being replaced with this abusive psycho.

Whatever I had once felt to him - those feelings and memories felt foreign right now, unfamiliar, disgusting, vile. Why had I wasted over four years with you? Why hadn't it been Michael who I could have met at my university? Why couldn't I be happy from the start?

"Did you feel anything?", Noah purred, tracing the side of my face with his knuckles.

With angry tears, I heavily shook my head.

Noah didn't hesitate - his slap left my face numb and my left ear ringing. But I took it with a raised head. All I felt at this point was empty.

Noah was shaking, his brows were furrowed and his eyes grew dead. "Do you want me to treat you like a whore? Like that asshole Michael treats you? Is that what you want?!"

He rushed to the desk and furiously dug around in it, struggling to find what he wanted in the dark. He cursed. Threw things onto the ground. Sent me death glares.

All I repeatedly did in my head was to pray. I prayed god would sent Michael to get me. I prayed I would survive this. I prayed, if the future would still happen, that our children would never ever have to go through such dangerous things as we had.

I just wanted to marry Michael. I wanted to have babies with him.

Why did these people try to rob me of that joy?

Finally he raised something that was as big as my phone and he laughed evil. He pressed a button and fixated me.

Moans filled the room. Some shuffling background noise too. Groaning. Two people - two people were moaning. I heard movement too. "Sara - my Sara", Michael moaned. "Mmmm", I heard myself moan. "Ah! Mich-ooh!" "So so tight", Michael groaned.

I froze.

My heart stopped. He was holding a tape recorder in his hand.

I was mortified. I shook from head to toe as Noah raised the volume of the recording. He placed the tape recorder down onto the table and crossed his arms.

"Who do you belong to?", Michael asked hoarsely and I could make out the smirk in his voice.

"You!", I cried in the recording. Noah's face was frozen.

"Are you my whore?", Michael asked and I heard him pick up the pace.

I sobbed as Noah's expression only got more furious. His fingers were twitching and he was tapping his foot annoyed.

"Yes yes yes!", I cried in ecstasy.

I could only cry more. My body constantly froze or went into a trance without me controlling it.

I then realized; they had all been involved - Veronique, Eleanor and Noah! They had all stalked us, they had all harmed us, they had all wanted to do something bad to us. So Michael had been right - they all had been up to no good!