Chapter 60 - What a first day

Sara's POV

I stormed into the kitchen where Jess was.

"You two must have had sex before you came here, didn't you?", she handed me my water and Michael's beer. She grinned.

"We did", I admitted.

"Something new?"

"We did something exciting", I quickly admitted, turning on my heel. Jess pulled me back.

"You know damn-well I need details - have you finally told him of your kink?"

I went red.

"Oooooh!", she drew out. "And he supports it!"

"He does", I whispered. "I can't believe he does!"

"Why? I think it's no surprise Michael Beaumont loves to command an obedient woman around." Jess grinned. "Can I get any details on the rough loving or?"

"That-That's more than enough you need to know!", I spluttered. Nobody needed to know more other than we loved it rough. And how on earth would I tell her I loved being tied up and berated by him?

Well, he didn't berate me, he dominated me and I loved being a submissive partner who did everything for him.

Oh god I need to stop thinking about it, I'm getting all excited again!

Jess's eyes were wide by the point I got back to reality.

"W-What is it?", I asked.

"That ring - on your finger - what does that ring mean?"

"Oh fuck", I said, and bolted. We wanted to tell everybody together and not separately!

Michael's POV

I went out to the garden to Philipp, who was on grilling duty. Hamish cased his daughters around while his wife and Sara's friends, my accountants, helped her set the table.

Philipp looked at me, grinned. Gave me the 'you smashed?' nod.

I nodded back with a grin.

"My man", he laughed, patting my back.

"You?", I did the same nod back.

"What do you think?", he raised a brow cheekily.

"Sara Basic!", I heard Jessica screech and that stopped us from talking. We both turned to the glass door.

Sara bolted out and ran straight for me as she spotted me. "Hide me!", she peeped.

"WHAT DOES THAT RING ON YOUR FINGER MEAN!?", Jess screamed into the garden.

All eyes laid on us.

"Well", I started "that's some way to announce it, I guess?", I reached back to my girl and pulled her forward. I took my drink off her and raised her hand. Sara looked frightened as Jess seemed to spit fire. "We are engaged."

Nina, Clarissa, Hamish's wife Beverly, Hamish and Philipp cheered.

"Don't eat me alive!", Sara begged.

"You are engaged and didn't tell us before!??!", Jess barked, livid. Clarissa went over to try and calm Jess down. "J-Jess, I'm sure they haven't been engaged that long-"

"Three days!", Sara added. "We've been engaged for three days!"

"THREE DAYS AND YOU DIDN'T TELL US IMMEDIATELY!?"