Chapter 68 - Moving time

Sara's POV

Michael scolded me as I was fully on my feet again.

"Never drink that much again, you had me worried sick when you threw up that morning!", he had his finger raised at me and had an angry and concerned look on his face.

I pouted at him. "I'm sorry, I won't ever do that again ..."

"Good!", Michael now finally finished his ten minute rant of nobody needed to know what we did behind closed doors and that if he hadn't been there, who had gotten me home? That I should drink, sure, but not get that easily drunk - and much more. Not to forget that he was constantly worried for my health on Sunday.

"Hug? Kiss?", I pouted.

Michael's finger dropped and he laughed. "Wow. Alright, good, come here. Doesn't mean I'm cool again."

I kissed and hugged him.

"Now I'm cool again", Michael laughed. He brushed my hair back. "Don't worry me again like that silly."

"I never ever will, I promise bebo", I tiptoed and kissed him again. "I love you a lot. Thank you for your patience yesterday."

I took his hands and led him to the kitchen table with me. "Should we get a wedding planner? What do you want at the wedding? What colours do you prefer? Theme?"

"Won't we talk after work about this?", Michael laughed, but answered my questions nonetheless. "Yes. I want it to be warm and welcoming like our house. Wooden, light, bright. I want something that we both love. A piece of Gordes, a piece of Bosnia, a piece of our love for books and music, something that leads back to our first date."

"Michael ...!"

"An ice-skating ring outside or something like that", Michael drew me into his arms. "For our one year anniversary, I'd like to dance with you on ice. The year after that, I want to go with you again. Then with our kids. Then with our grandchildren."

I literally melted into a puddle of love-goo in his arms.

"I've been meaning to talk to you a bit more sternly about the topic of kids", Michael said with such a tone that made me cut all the lovey-dovey goo stuff.

"Yes?"

"I ... I am more than ready for children", Michael took my hand. "And I wanted to ask you if you are too. I ... I would like to try for a baby within our first year of marriage. I don't want to be too old so I can't raise my children properly. You are young. I'm not anymore."

"Michael", his words broke my heart. "You are still young!", I cupped his face. "Silly, you'll only turn 31 in March!"

"And you'll turn 27 in March", he grimaced sadly. "I don't want to be 40 when we have our first child, Sara. I want to be physically and mentally able to raise our children correctly."

I let it go through my head. We had talked so often about it and I also wanted to have a baby with him. Carrying his baby ... I put a hand on my stomach.

Would I mind?

Would I mind trying next year?

That was five months away, if we truly married in January. We might have a baby in October by next year ...

A baby ... our baby ...

I looked him in the eyes. A warm feeling spread through me. Yes, I wanted to have babies with him. Many, many babies.