Chapter one info

Y/n: y/n was found by the shopkeeper Jonathan Irons (the one that gets stolen from in the first episode) in the middle of the woods. The boy was about 5 seemingly abandoned and crying. The man-feeling sympathy for the boy took him in as his own, sheltered him,fed him and sent him to school. while he grew the man noticed some blue red and sometimes black veins sticking out from the boys skin.

He never told the boy that he was adopted leading to some unwanted conversations. Although the boy proved to be one of the smartest people around.

When he wasn't at school or helping his father with the shop the boy was inventing things that were ingenious. Weapons , machines, Hell. Even a serum that gives himself powers! This shocked the old man, but in a way made him proud that he raised this boy.

But one day the shop is robbed. What will happen?

Info: important!

The boy has light blue hair and heterochromia (two eyes different colours) with one eye being silver and the other being blue. He has a blue hoodie and black combat pants. And fingerless gloves He also wears earphones because he enjoys listening to music. He is softly spoken but when he does speak he speaks in a soft Irish accent but can get loud when he wants to. As of now he is 17 years old.

Semblance: he doesn't really have a semblance but his body has a very unique property: when ever he injects the genetic material he calls Sternenlicht (starlight) into his bloodstream his body keeps it in his genetic code and recycles it giving hi...

Semblance: he doesn't really have a semblance but his body has a very unique property: when ever he injects the genetic material he calls Sternenlicht (starlight) into his bloodstream his body keeps it in his genetic code and recycles it giving him an infinite amount of power. he is also very smart with a vast knowledge of biology and genetics as well as mechanics.

He had a very apathetic Personality And is very serious. But if you become his friend his fun side comes out...

His powers range from these things that re-write a human beings genetic code giving powers to the user.
(They are ranked from the ones he uses most to least)
1. Shock jockey-electricity. His favourite of the bunch he always has it equipped as default in his body. (pic below)

 (pic below)

2. Devils kiss-fire very effective but when he switches his genetic code to work with this plamid it is extremely painful. (pick below)

 (pick below)