Teams

(A/n: here's the plan: you start off as a student but become the guardian of the school later)
Your POV
I teleport into the crowd as team RWBY was made.

"You shall be known as team RWBY lead by Ruby rose!" Ozpin says. I was about to leave seeing as this was the most boring thing since my dads campfire stories even five minutes in. But my arm is grabbed by Ms Goodwitch who pulls me out of the auditorium.

She then proceeds to take me down a hallway to the dorms.

"Jaysus, you mind giving me a hint as to where we're going sister?" I say sarcastically. She just looks at me with a stone cold look.

"To your dorm, you will be paired with team RWBY, do not worry they will be informed of this arrangement" she says. My mind was half and half with this situation

Half being: "Yes!"
And half being: "holy shite I'm gonna be sleeping in a room with a bunch of girls"

Finally we come to a wooden door. Glynda waves a keycard in front of it and it opens. She turns to me with a stoic look and hands me said keycard. I take it delicately handling the small piece of plastic as if it were glass

"Your team will be along shortly" she says leaving me in the doorway. I sigh looking the room up and down. I start walking in surveying my surroundings. It had a good view of the sun and was very peaceful with the color scheme(cream colored and wooden)<(A/N: no one make a joke about that)

Strewn across the floor was everyone's luggage. There was Weiss's (who's suitcases looked like they cost a fortune all by themselves) Ruby's (that were small) Blake's ( that were stuffed to the brim with the book series: ninjas of love) and Yang's...

I stop as I see something shiny in Yang's suitcase. I slowly walk forward to inspect it. As I get closer I instantly identify the object in question:

Handcuffs

So this meant two things

1. Yang is an undercover cop (which is highly unlikely)
Or
2. She's into... that

My brain quickly formulates a plan and I quickly grab the handcuffs putting them in my hoodie's pocket.
Suddenly my fatigue hit me hard as a wave of drowsiness came upon me. I couldn't take it.
I flop upon one of the beds curling up and closing my eyes...

Ruby's POV

After our team was made Ozpin told us to wait backstage to talk with us.
I was currently playing demon deconstruction on my scroll but something moving In my peripheral vision distracted me as I look to see Ozpin walking towards us.

"thank you for waiting girls" he says sincerely. We smile.

"Now for what I wanted to talk about... Ruby I know you met him but do you three know the student known as Y/n Irons?" He asks. They a smile like idiots as they remember last night and our 'sleeping arrangement'
They all nod vigorously.

"Good because he will be joining your team, any questions?" He deadpans. The girls smiles get wider as I get more frustrated 'I agreed to share him with Yang! Not these two!'

I put my hand up

"Yes actu-" I start but Yang clamps her hand over my mouth.

"Nope" she says smiling. he just gives a knowing smile

"Then I'd get going, I wouldn't want to keep him waiting" he says with a smirk on his face.
Before I could protest more I'm picked up and thrown over Yang's shoulder. Me (knowing I couldn't overpower my sister) just go limp waiting till this nightmare is over