D.T

(Something to note; in this universe Blake has a tail)

(Warning there is a brief mention of suicide in this chapter, and suicide ain't the craic so be carful)

Your POV
I wake up with a lot of weight on my chest. The. It all hits me like a wrecking ball. Last night, the girls, the floor.

I look to my right to see Blake...

With her bow off. What adorned her head now was a beautiful set of cat ears. 'Why would she want to hide these?' I slowly wiggle my hand out from the grips of her and Yang. My hand (now being free) grab the long piece of cloth that was once Blake's bow and slowly began to tie it back up.

As I was tying I touched her ear. This made her tense up and grab onto my body tightly. I feel something around my leg and looks to see... a tail. But I drew the line when she started to move her hips on mine

I use my teleportation ability to easily get out of the dog pile. I looked at my watch: 5:00. I had a ton of time left so I decided to explore the school.

I grab my c96, my trench gun and my scythe and walk out of the auditorium...

Tem skip

I was wandering the halls of the school. When I come across a big door with a inscription on it

"Cafeteria..." i read aloud running my hands over the words. I open it to see rows and rows of tables. It seemed spotless... that was going to change once the kids got in here.

 that was going to change once the kids got in here

I slowly walked into the room. I was in no hurry I still had time. I took a seat in the middle row of tables.

"God I hope this was the right decision..." I say reminiscing of my decision this school.

"That will be for you to decide..." I hear a calm voice. I instantly turn around electricity lighting up my hand...

 I instantly turn around electricity lighting up my hand

Only to see that it was professor Ozpin.

"you almost got a fistful of lightning to the face" I say matching his calm tone. He just smiles and takes a sip of his coffee