A Drink And A Fight

3rd Person POV

The representative jumps at the boy, but the boy doesn't seem concerned in the slightest, twirling his scythe in one hand, and the other one stuffed in his pocket.

She swings at the boy, but he deflects it to the side, using the momentum of the scythe's twirling cycle to counter out the force of her strike.

Y/n takes two steps back re-calculating his stance.

Winter jumps up in the air creating a glyph beneath her, landing on it, launching herself at Y/n.

Y/n simply does a barrel roll to the side,

Re-calculating, Winter summons a glyph where Y/n used to be, once again launching the specialist in his direction. Y/n just snaps his fingers teleporting behind her glyph

Y/n had studied the psychology of people like her, so he wasn't at all surprised by her aggressive tactics.

Winter seemed shocked by the sudden disappearance of the boy, turning around Y/n notices her dumbfounded expression.

"You think you the only one with tricks like that?" He says with a chuckle. She continues to slash at him, all the while he effortlessly dodges her strikes. Until their weapons are locked, pushing against each other, then Y/n gains an unusually Large smile.

"Y'wanna know how to defeat me?" He asks trying not to Laugh. Winter doesn't respond.

"Y'gotta use you head!" He says grabbing the handle of winters sword, head-butting her, HARD.

She stumbles to the ground disoriented,Y/n straddles her, pining her arms and neck down with his scythe.

"You can just calm right down" he pants, patting Winter's head. She screams struggling under him, to no avail.

"Wow, seems like you did my job for me, eh kid?" Y/n hears a voice, he looks up to see a man with a white shirt and what looks like a giant sword on his back.

"Why don't you finish up with her? I wanna talk with ya" he says, Y/n just shrugs.

"Don't go anywhere, ya?" He says playfully slapping Winter's face lightly. With Y/n Standing up, Winter continues her struggles, all in vain.

Your POV

I walk up to the man and stick out my hand.

"The name's Y/n Irons, Yourself?" I ask. The man gives a smile and takes my hand giving me a good handshake.

"Qrow Branwen, and let me just say, you've earned my respect,  being able to take out a specialist like that, damn. you got a teacher?" He asks in a scruffy voice, I could smell the alcohol on his breath, it reminded me of my times at Junior's (I ain't old enough to drink but I kinda have a personal friendship with Junior, so he kinda turns a blind eye) I wanted some.

3rd Person POV

"Yeah I did, a good man named Y/n Irons" Y/n says, walking past Qrow. He chuckles deeply.

"Skilled, and a sense of humor, you remind me of myself" Qrow says,  Y/n just chuckles.

"I think we'll find that you and a I have a lot more in common then we think, is this 40%?" He asks. Qrow's brow drops.

"What-? my flask!" He says flipping around with a confused expression on his face to see Y/n with the flask open in his hand, a careless expression on his face.

"Jesus, I was just askin" Y/n says, taking a large swig from the flask, seemingly unaffected, Qrow was dumbfounded, his jaw dropped.

"... you need a chaser?" He asks surprised. Y/n just shrugs.

"It is Jack Daniels. What can I say? See? We might have more in common than you thought" Y/n says screwing the cap back on the flask and carelessly tossing it back to the man.

"I'll see you round' Qrow" Y/n says walking over to the specialist, who hadn't stopped struggling.

"Wow, I guess video games and sports are out-dated,huh?" Qrow says under his breath, still shocked at the kids ability to drink.

"Not if it's Russian roulette" Y/n says, not bothering to turn around.

Y/n straddles the once-mighty specialist again, leaning on his scythe that was still pinning her down, Winter notes that Y/n's personality had changed from a calculating, and smart individual to seemingly not-caring, jokester.

"y'know you kinda look cute restrained like that" he says, not caring about the people watching. Despite convincing herself that he was the scum of the earth, Winter couldn't help but feel something spark inside her when he called her cute.

"You ba-" Winter is cut off by Y/n's Hand clamping over her mouth, making her blush more.

"Y'done yet?" He asks. She thrashes more, Y/n just rolls his eyes, waiting for her burst of energy to go away.

"I have all night, do you? Maybe we could come to and agreement if ya know what I mean~"He preposes with a smirk, repositioning his hands to pinch her cheeks,like a mother would with a child. Winter blushes more, soon realizing that fighting is helpless she goes limp.

Y/n leans down closer.

"Was that so hard?" He asks slyly. She doesn't struggle, but maintains her glare.

"So imma let you go now sweetheart, come to my dorm if your ever in the mood for some... tough love..." Y/n says Getting off her, kicking his scythe back up into his hands and walking off.

Everyone who was observing,was dumbfounded.

Time skip

Your POV

I stumble through the halls, I did not feel good.

Something was wrong, and without any scientific data on myself right now, I can only assume that the alcohol in my blood is doing something to the special gland that is used in my plasmids, therefore messing with my brain chemicals, causing a large-scale personality shift.

The results were temporary, as far as I could tell, but just in case I was going to take a cold shower to sober myself up.

Time skip

I walk out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist. My team was finally back and they look at me with curious eyes.

"What?" I ask not liking the new look. Yang goes on her scroll and opens MeTube(remnants YouTube) and shows me the home screen.

"Beacon student beats up Atlas specialist and then flirts with her (original clip)"
Leg_breaker 777
#1 on trending    404M views

"Breaking News: Is atlas as competent as we think?"
CBC
#4 on trending 237M views

I grip my temples in frustration.

"This isn't gonna blow over easily is it?" I ask hopelessly. Yang gives a dirty-minded grin.

"Nope"