Space

3rd persons POV

Y/n groans as a ray of sunlight beams across his closed eyes. He opens his eyes and looks around. The other girls were gone... with the exception of Yang... who was currently clinging to him like a baby clinging to its mother.

He glances down at her.

'This is why I should keep fighting... for them, even if you're not with me dad.' He declares mentally. The episode yesterday and the way the girls dealt with it really taught him something important: don't deny yourself the help need, even if you think your fine.

Raising one hand from under the sheets he caresses her cheek.

"Yang... wake up"he whispers softly

"Ruby... we already agreed that I'm staying..." she mutters sleepily.

"Oh did you?" Y/n says in a much more normal voice. Her eyes shoot open and she props herself up on one arm quickly. Y/n however, stays down.

"Y-Y/n... ummmm I hope it wasn't an inconvenience.., I just knew that you were down... and-" she starts trying to justify her position. Y/n rolls his eyes and smiles.

"Relax- I'm fine" he says normally. She doesn't seem register this.

"Yeah I th- wait really?" She asks seemingly surprised.

"It... it hurts... but I've come to terms with it" he says sighing. She gains a sympathetic look and scoots closer so their body's are touching.

"Y/n you don't have to say that" she says wrapping her hands around his neck and bringing their foreheads together.

"It's the truth" he says. his normal personality wasn't present; while not outwardly emotive, Y/n was not the stone-cold, calculating individual everyone knew right now. Now, It was a calm, lazy, benign personality that stared upon the blond haired girl. It made Yang smile to see him in such a good state.

"If you say so but we're here for you and that's not going to change" she states. Y/n sits up a bit running his hands through her hair and kissing her deeply. It was passionate, their tongues dancing, savoring the taste of each other. Until Yang finally pulls back for air.

Y/n cocks his head.

"Of course you won't, you're stubborn like that" he says with a smile. He then turns himself on his back, letting out a long sigh as he closes his eyes. Yang lies on her side proping her head up on her hand, her eyes feasting themselves on the young and dashing lad.

"Where are the others?" He asks whimsically, his eyes still closed.

"Gone off to watch the fights, Coco and her team are fighting this time" she informs him.

"Mmmmmmmm" he hums affirmatively. Finally opening his eyes ,Y/n gases into the eyes of the blond beauty. She cocks her head curiously.

"You wanna join them?" She asks gently, still afraid of sitting off something in him.

"Hell no" Y/n groans, still not fully stretched.

"I need some space" he says tiredly

"Oh..." she says sadly, scooting away. Y/n rolls his eyes.

"Not from you, ya feckin' eejit(idiot)" he says grabbing her and pulling her into an embrace.

Time skip

The two, now dressed, Y/n in his regular combat pants, boots and a t-shirt. And Yang was wearing gym shorts, shoes, a bra and his hoodie...

She had it unzipped, just enough to show her cleavage

The two walk down the vale streets as the sun rises, seen through the gaps in the buildings that seemed to reach the clouds.

"Would it have killed you to put on proper clothes?" Y/n asks glancing at the blonde.

"Yup!" She says wrapping her arms around his neck sticking her tongue out at him.

"It's surprisingly empty" Y/n says referencing the streets. Yang looks around.

"Yeah I guess they all went to the festival... good stuff" she says with a relived sigh.

They stop in front of a building at a crossroads. The sun shined on it perfectly.

"Vale breakfast grill..." Y/n reads aloud. Before walking forward

Inside the grill everything seemed to be designed like an old cabin, a large fireplace, Wooden walls, it reminded Y/n of his house...

There was only one girl inside, she was... about 16-17 and seemed bored, she propped her face up with one hand and held her phone with the other.

Y/n fake coughs.

The girl suddenly has what seems to be a mini-panic attack. As she jumps out of her skin and fumbles with her phone before dropping it on the table she was standing at. She finally recovers and looks the two students down.

"Uhhh, sorry about that, business has been... slow to say the least... and I'm really tired..." she says sadly. Y/n chuckles

"You and me both" he says. Yang's eyes narrow. She grabs onto Y/n's arm with both of her arms, and glares at the girl. The girl seemed confused.

"A table for two please" spits out, grinding her teeth at the please.

"Right away..." the girl says glaring back.