Camping

(More beautiful Pictures enjoy, also sorry _DocKrazy_ I'll do the Belfast later)
Your POV

I pull my scythe out of the body of the last remaining Grimm in the vicinity.

"These fuckers really don't know when to quit, do they?" I ask rhetorically. Yang gives a small chuckle as she cracks her knuckles.

"Tell me Y/n, why did you sign up to become a huntsman?" I turn around to see the professor looking at me with an inquisitive look.

"Me?, I'm not sure, at first I did it to help my father... but I'm now seeing that this fight is bigger than one old man and his shop" I say.

"And conclusions?"

"I think I might stay for two reasons: 1. I want to help those who can't help themselves..." I trail off.

"And the second reason?" He asks. I turn my head to the girls who were currently looking around, oblivious to my gaze.

"I can't remember" I lie.

"I see, you are a hero" he says, he was wrong.

"No, I do not act like a hero nor do I want to be viewed as such. I'm just someone who wants to protect everyone I can and take as many Grimm with me when I go, and if that makes me a 'hero' then fine; I'm a hero" I say solemnly.

"Very interesting..."

"What about you Weiss?"

(I ain't typing all that and you guys wanna see some fluff so time skip)

We were now walking throughout the city and Ruby was teasing Zwei (the dog) with a chicken on the end of her scythe.
It actually made me laugh out loud. It was cute.

"Come on Ruby, give the poor dog a leg at least" I say, still chuckling? She giggles tearing off a chicken leg and throwing it to Zwei. Turning away from the scene I look at the professor.

"It's getting dark, should we set up-" I stop as the professor throws his hiking bag my way, I quickly duck and the bag goes over my head and hits Yang square on the chest knocking her back.

"Yes, I believe we will set up camp In that building, girls! make sure that there are no more Grimm in the vicinity, Ruby and Y/n will scout the perimeter" the professor orders us. I just shrug, walking away with Ruby behind me

(Time skip)

Me and Ruby were sent to one end of the building while the professor scouted the other,
I lean on a collapsed pillar looking at the horizon, and the line of Grimm Goliaths that were currently waking in front of it.

Me and Ruby were sent to one end of the building while the professor scouted the other,I lean on a collapsed pillar looking at the horizon, and the line of Grimm Goliaths that were currently waking in front of it