What do I owe ya?

Your POV

I wake up with a start.

There was an unusually good smell in the air. I rub my eyes, looking around; I was still in my arm chair. But there were a few differences in the room:

1. There was a burn mark on the wood where someone stomped my cigar out.

2. the fire was put out.

I assume it was blake who did this due to her makeshift bed being empty. I reach my arm up and arch my back stretching. My limbs felt good as new. I get up from the creaky old chair.

Walking through the winding hallways of this giant house, I finally find the kitchen.

The kitchen seemed to be the source of the benign smell that had blessed my nose, the kitchen wasn't too bright but wasn't too dark either, the sun was just beginning to rise so it shown through the glass windows of the cabin. It was beautiful how the sun rose (excuse the pun)above the lake.

I look to see Blake in a bra and panties cooking the ol' Bangers and Mash (See above)

(Can we get an F in the chat please? I feel like the coppers are gonna kick down my door and do me in)

I blush a bit but don't look away, I didn't even think I could. She was so beautiful with her tail sometimes swinging In between her legs as if it was an invitation. I honestly found her ears sexy, although I doubt I'd ever say it out loud.

I just stand there in the doorway admiring her beauty as her hips sway side to side. I was honestly turned on.

She was facing away from me cooking at the stove, my eyes couldn't help but wander down towards her arse... and damn... I ain't a pervert, but that was an outstanding ass.

She makes a cute gasping noise as she turns her head with a cute blush on her cheeks.

"O-oh... h-hi Y/n..."

"Heya...might I ask something? Why the attire?" I ask trying to pry my eyes away from her 'trunk'

"Oh t-this? I-i was overheating f-from then fire. Do you not like it?" She says the last part in a sad tone. I give a smirk and shake my head.