Would you love a murderer?

(Hi guys, one big chapter before my vacation)
Listen up! This chapter might seem slow but it is pivotal to the story

(Hi guys, one big chapter before my vacation)Listen up! This chapter might seem slow but it is pivotal to the story

Charon's POV

I walk to the door of Velvet's dorm room. I reach to knock, but for some reason... I was nervous... why? it's just a-....

I'm about to go on a date... shit...

I close my eyes... 'you got this'...I knock on the door and wait.

...

...

Maybe she's not-

Suddenly the door open to reveal the girl called 'Coco' , I had debated with myself whether or not it was a nickname or her actual name, but right now I could care less.

She looked at me shocked eyes. The said 'eyes' wandered a little too low for my taste so I let her know by glaring at her.

"Ok I'm finally read-" Velvet cuts herself off as she sees me, her cheeks turn red and her ears perk up. I could have sworn I saw little brown hearts in her eyes.

Suddenly my mind flashes back to what Conner said:

'Remember: be honest and most importantly: be you'

I look at her attire and try tot to open my mouth in awe of her beauty. It was some sort of tribal robe of some sort, I should know we Reapers have robes of our own... thinking of it now, I miss mine.
So following Connor's advice- I was honest

"You look beautiful" I say my tone barely changing as I examined her attire. She blushes rubbing her arm. I loved her embarrassed state...  wait, no...

"R-really? You think I'm beautiful? I've never been called that before..." she says with a hint of dejectedness in her voice. I was beyond stunned.

"Really? You looked beautiful on your own without a dress. And now that your in one your looks increase tenfold, and your telling me you haven't been called beautiful once?" I say disbelief taking over my cool tone for a second. She blushes even more.

"I'll just leave you two be" Coco says slinking out the door closing it rather loudly behind her.

As soon as she was gone I bend down und kiss Velvet's hand.

"I look forward to tonight my beauty" I say. She blushes even more... I hand her the flowers. I had gotten the 'my beauty' line from a site on how to be a good date.

"For you" Is all I say with a serious look an my face. Velvet looks both happy and sad at the same time.

Shit, SHIT ,SHIT!

What have I done this time?! Damn it!

Despite my outburst on the inside, I keep it cool on the outside, lifting an eyebrow