Worry

Hello everyone sorry for the wait, I hope you all are doing well let's get I to it

Your POV 10 minuets after the last chapter

I was currently walking to Glynda's room, Y/n never liked watching fights so I thought I might as well offer her help tomorrow to keep the fights off my mind.

"Mr Irons!" I hear a yell. a feminine voice was echoing through the hallways, I glance up and see the specialist standing before me. She had a nervous look on her face.

"Uhhhhhh" I mumble, remembering how I completely ignored her when she tried to apologize to me. She rubs her arm

"Ummm, so I tried apologizing to you a few days back but you were unresponsive, I only then learned that-" I quickly cut her off

"Don't remind me"

3rd person POV

She shrinks,

"Sorry, now that you've.... partially recovered, I would like to formally apologize-"

"Don't" she seemed confused

"Hmmmm?" She hums

"I pinned you down and humiliated you, I should be apologizing" Y/n says, embarrassed by his actions. She sighs

"Yes but I was acting aggressive-"I roll my eyes

"Now we can either talk about something productive, or we can keep on walking in circles" he says bluntly. She gives a small smile.

"Right...." she says smiling, taking her hand off her arm she looked up at him with a new resolve

"I'm glad you and ironwood are on good terms, and I look forward to working with you in the future!" she says. The confidence left as soon as it came.

"O-One more thing"

Y/n raises an eyebrow, she seemed highly uncomfortable.

"I..I-I approve of you dating my sister" she said looking rather cute, Y/n sighs

"Thanks snowflake no.2" he says ruffling her hair, his tone had a hint of sadness in it, it felt weird ruffling the hair of someone who was older than him but it was sorta his reaction when he saw cute things.

Objectively, Winter was beautiful, no doubt, Y/n didn't like hair too short,but it worked on her. Maybe if this had been a week ago he would've tried, but not now, he had way to many things on his mind to have the time to chase after another girl.... he was privileged in life to have girls that allow a harem, harem... that was a new word in Y/n's vocabulary.

(Flashback 2 weeks)

The girls had gone shopping and the boys were far from enthusiastic, Y/n, Ren and Jaune sit in an outdoor cafe, Y/n sipping a black coffee while staring out into space, Ren sipping tea while reading a book, and Jaune, true to his nature, sipped a chocolate milk from a twirly straw while writing a letter to his family.

Jaune sighs, as he sees the letter his father sent him. "Did you get any girls yet" Jaune huffs.

"Why are you so emotionless? You sleep in a room of hot babes, and just go to sleep. You've really never considered dating any of them?!" He blurts out much to the shock of the two other parties present.

Y/n kept a straight face on, although inside, he was dying of laughter, how blind was this guy? Also, he did "just sleep" just not in his bed....

Ren glances up from his book

"Why the sudden question?" Y/n asks. Jaune shrinks as he realized the awkwardness of the situation.

"Well my dad wrote to me asking if I had a girlfriend..."

'Ah' Y/n mentally remarks going back to his coffee.

"Yeah so what? You sleep in a room with hot girls in it too" Y/n says, trying to boost Jaune's self esteem.

"Well... yeah, but Nora's Ren's...."  there is a coughing noise as Ren spits his tea out,  an uncharacteristic blush making its way onto his face.

"W-what are you saying?!" He says in a half surprised; half panicked tone. Y/n chuckles as the usually emotionless Ren was now stuttering.

"As if her clinging to you at every chance she gets wasn't proof enough, you just gave it away right there!" Y/n says with an enthusiastic grin.

Ren shuts up and goes back to his book, using it to hide his blush.

"No?..." Y/n follows up

"But real talk here: you practically have a harem at your fingertips!" Jaune says. Y/n seemed confused.

"Harem?" He asks. Jaune seemed dumbfounded.

"Really?... don't you read manga or watch anime?" He says. Y/n sakes his head.

"A harem is what you would call your sexual relationship with multiple women... if you had one that is" Ren says from behind his book, his voice still breaking from his embarrassment.

Y/n thought having a relationship with multiple women was deplorable, and he hated anyone who did, needless to say he hated himself a lot...

(Flashback end)

Y/n shakes the lewd thoughts out of his head, continuing down the hallway.

Coming to the wooden door, he sighs before lightly knocking.

The door opens a crack to reveal Goodwitch in her comfortable outfit.

"Student, I will have you know that it is past curfew-" she stops herself when she sees Y/n. She begins to shake, opening the door.

"In" she orders. Y/n narrows his eyes and steps into the room.

She shuts the door, hard, turning to him

SLAP

A bright red handprint now adorned Y/n's cheek.

He sighs after getting over the initial shock.

"I probably deserved that..." he says. She stares at him, arms crossed.

"Yeah you did... do you have any idea what kind of fright you gave me when you walked off like that?! For all I know you could've killed yourself!" She yells at him, half out of anger half out of relief.

"I'm more resilient then that" he says reassuringly.

"You'd best be. Do you know how lonely I am without you here?!" She yells. Y/n's eyes narrow.

"You be lonely?" He says in a sultry voice,

She seemed confused, but he gave her no time to react as he grabbed her by her hoody collar and pulled her into an aggressive lip-lock. Glynda's eyes widen. She could feel herself getting wet already.

He grabs her throwing her on the bed with surprising strength. Her heart was racing a mile a minute, and she looked up at him obediently, any remnants of her anger (excuse the pun) quickly crumbled at the sight of him, the sight she had seen so many times before.

Y/n throws his hoodie to the floor and peels of his shirt.

"I'm so sorry for making you worry professor... perhaps I can make it up to you?" He says in a dominant voice.

She wouldn't have it any other way...