NOT

(Thank you for all your support when I was sick, I'm on meds now and am getting better)

Your POV

I wake up to the feeling of warm water being splashed on my face

"Huh?" I groan out as I open my eyes

I quickly realize where I was, as my memory clicks from last night

"Blake!"

I hear Yang's enraged voice from behind the bathroom door

I quickly get up and get dressed, struggling to get my shirt on due to being wet.

Turning off the water, Blake's eyes shoot open, she quickly gets up and gets dressed.

I quickly open the door

"Now girls-" I start, dodging an initial swing from Yang. I put my hands up

"Girls-"

"You're Not Blake!" Yang say trying to push past my but I grab her firmly holding her in place. Keeping her from the terrified, half-naked feline. Yang was so angry she didn't even blush from being so close to me.

"We had an agreement! No sex till we all agreed!" Her accusations were supported by the other girls glares. I close my eyes as I was objectified.

"Actually I am the minority variable in this situation, So technically it was no one's decision."I say hopefully placating the seemingly livid girls.

They were NOT HAPPY

Time skip

The girls couldn't stop glaring at each other as I got happily changed. We didn't have any work today because of the Vytal festival.

Thank god.... I don't think I could juggle all that

Time skip

We sit in the giant Vale arena. Due to our participation in the tournament we were given front row seats.

It was team NDGO vs team SSSN? I couldn't remember....

Personally speaking, watching others fight while you sit on the sidelines was a very boring prospect.

3rd person POV

Y/n's eyes watch lazily, moving from one side of his eye sockets to the other as two opponents clash.

"Whooooo! Go sun!" Ruby cheers ecstatically.

Finally, unable to endure the boredom; Y/n gets up.

Ruby's attention immediately shifts to her stoic teammate, as her face changes from a cheering smile to a confused stare.

"Y/n?" She asks in her usual innocent tone, cocking her head.

He merely humms in response.

"Where are ya going?! The fight just started!" Nora says energetically as Ren tries to get her to sit down.

"I don't really like watching fighting unless I'm in the fighting myself, or I'm betting on it. I just wanna take a walk, no harm done" he says simply.  Nora looks like she was going to continue.

"Nora we all have different opinions, let him go" Pyrrha says. Y/n gives her a gentle look, as if to say; "thank you" before getting up and walking up the aisle

Time skip

In the back ring of the colosseum-like structure, Y/n walks around it, bored out of his skin.

'Better than doing work' he tells himself.

A light chuckle escapes his lips as he realizes his plight, The chuckle soon turns into a sigh as he realizes his plight...

"Y/n, was it?" The familiar voice rings out behind him.

"Sure was. You're Cinder right?" He asks for confirmation.

"Indeed, I'm flattered that you remember" she says. The masked individual walks up to the stoic boy

"So what might a handsome boy such as yourself be doing walking around in a dull hallway as one of the biggest festivals in the world is happening right inside the stadium?" She asks. Dragging her fingers across his clothed chest.

Y/n's breath hitched, his back straightened at this new feeling, her finger was warm, even through his shirt.

"I don't like watching fights, I dunno why; I just don't" he says keeping his emotions in check. Her eyes shift up, looking at him.

"Curious..." she muses, holding her stare

There is a moment of silence between the two hunters in training. Or, rather what Y/n thought was two hunters in training.

"Well I'll leave you to your antics, have a nice day" she says in a gleeful tone, walking away.

Y/n shakes any thoughts he had concerning her in any "comprising positions" out of his head, despite being mature for his age, he was still going through puberty.

Flashback

A bow appears in the woman's hands. Shooting arrows of fire that reflected her eye color...

End

Y/n's eyes widen as he whips around to find.... nothing.

"That can't be...." his mind spirals as he debates with himself over Cinders plausible innocence, but also her plausible guiltiness.

'It seems to be half and half...'

"Y/n!" The blonde knights voice rings out. Y/n turns around. Jaune's face drops when he sees his friends facial expression

"A-are you ok? I just came to get popcorn..." Y/n was confused...oh right...

Quickly putting on a fake smile, nods

"Oh yeah I'm okay..."

no

No

NO

he was most definitely NOT OKAY