Blake

Your POV
I step out of the airship and the view was breathtaking

Your POV I step out of the airship and the view was breathtaking

Really The height of technology out here. I was walking around admiring the sights when I heard a giant explosion. Alarmed I run in the direction of the sound. I look to see ruby and a girl in white. Surrounded by fire. Ignoring the pain of undertow I quickly extinguish the fire.

When they were safe I walk up to them

When they were safe I walk up to them. Ruby smiles widely.

"Thanks Y/n!" She says her beaming personality never wavering.

" you sure took your time" the white girl said revolted dusting herself off. This really ticked me off, mrs goodie two shoes over here was completely ungrateful... I use devils kiss (once again ignoring the pain) and snap my fingers as a flame appears.

"I could lite it again if you want me to~" I say sounding more seductive than I wanted to. She blushes dark red.

"D-dolt! Do you know who I am?!" She says. her face crimson red. I look her up and down making her blush even more.

"Not the foggiest clue ice queen" I say. She doesn't say anything just continues holding her arm, embarrassed.

"it's heiress actually..." a black haired girl with a bow on her head says apathetically

" the Schnee dust company is the biggest importer and exporter of dust on remnant" she says emotionless. I raise my eyebrow.

"Finally some recognition!" The Schnee says with a new echo of bravado

"And what makes you think I give a sweet flying fuck?" I ask rhetorically narrowing my eyes at her. She just shrugs not caring much. She starts walking away, and I (not wanting to be stuck with a bitch and a girl more hyper than my dad on alcohol) follow her.

It takes me a jog and a half but I finally catch up to her. She just glances at me. I notice a book in her hand

"You like to read?" I ask whimsically. She nods. I look closer at the book in her hands- ninjas of love. she blushes when I do and turns her head the other way as if I was going to start laughing at her and making fun of her.