Glow

(Enjoy the sad song to get Yourself in the mood for the chapter)
(Lemon)
The votes:

(Enjoy the sad song to get Yourself in the mood for the chapter)(Lemon)The votes:

To all you Yang lovers

Your POV (same night as the dance)

Me and Ruby wait in the elevator to Ozpin's office, the girl had pushed all the buttons on the elevator...fucker
Though I wear a smile, tapping my feet and snapping my fingers, despite the absence of elevator music.

Suddenly there is a 'ding!' And the doors slide open, and me and the energetic girl are met with the stares of three professors. I begin to walk out of the elevator.

"Hey, sorry we're late, 5'nothing over here pushed all the buttons on the elevator" I say shooting a quick glare at the pipsqueak for taking up 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Ozpin lets out a light chuckle,

"Thank you for coming you two, how are you feeling?" He asks changing to a serious tone

"Fine" I says simply, apathetically. Ruby was nervous.

"Umm okay I guess...I'd feel better if my bad guy catching record was over 3...."she says. I give her a slightly annoyed look.

'Really Ruby? Now ain't the time' I say mentally rolling my eyes at her sure fire optimism. It seems like the three adults in the room agreed with me as they just stared Ruby down.

Ruby quickly read the room, remarking:

"Okay so that's the tone we're going for..."

"Y/n, Ruby..." Ironwood strolls up to us with purpose, putting his hands on both of our shoulders.

3rd person POV

"I want you who to know that I think what you did last night is exactly what being a hunter is all about, you recognized a threat, you took action and you did the very best you could... all while watching each other's backs" he says with a sincere smile.

"Appreciate' it" Y/n remarks

"Thank you very much sir!"Ruby beams, happy to get praise from a headmaster.