A date?

(Hi guys just wanna say thanks for the support)

(Also whoever counts how many times the word 'measure' is said in this chapter gets a cookie)

Charon's POV

Class was finally over and I finally had a period to relax... or so I thought.

That stupid rabbit keeps on texting me!

I try to ignore it but the constant pings from my scroll was annoying the hell outta me and by the looks of things, it was annoying my team as well.

"You should answer her. She might get suspicious if you don't" Connor says in his usual tone. I give him a hostile look

"And say what?" I ask. Gale rolls over from his bed and glares at me

"Answer the fucking phone so I can sleep in peace" I roll my eyes at him.

"Ahem*" I clear my throat getting ready for my nice guy routine. I can't believe these idiots buy this crap... I finally answered the phone

"Hi Velvy!" I say enthusiasm in my voice even though I felt anything but enthusiastic. I put the call on speaker.

"Hi Char! So... you see... I was wondering if you... You know... want to go out with me tonight... or something... you know..." I can't believe this bitch's fucking persistence. I look around at my teammates hoping they could help me getting nothing bet blank looks from two out of the three.

Connor gives me a look that says: 'chose wisely',  something was going on in his head, I could tell. He was conflicted over something... but I wasn't sure what...

"Sure Velv! Where do you want to go?" I say hating myself. But Connor seemed content, for once even if for a second he had a echo of a smile on his face.

"Well I was thinking that we could go to The Tops?" She asks. I was so pissed I could feel the nerve popping out of my head.

"Of course I'll pick you up!" I say hanging up. I stand up clinching my hands in my rising anger.

"Fuck!" I yell throwing my scroll across the room.

"What the hell am I supposed to do?! I've never been on a date before!" I say. Connor just looks at me with a smile. I was confused by his sudden bust of emotions.

"Come on, lighten up. This could be the thing that helps you relax" he says. I give him an inquisitive look.

"Why the sudden emotions?" I ask. He gives another ghost smile

"As Your adviser, protector, and your friend. It is my job to make sure you are happy, I think this will be good for you, so please, Try to give this a chance?" He says. I sigh and look down.

"I'll try, but The Tops is very expensive so tell the reaper generals to transfer 300,000 lien to my account" I say Connor nods.

"Now go get dressed" he says. I shake my head going to my closest and picking out my best (and only)suit, then traveling to the bathroom.

Tem skip

I walk out of the bathroom instantly gaining shocked looks from my team

"Bad?" I ask. Gale scoffs

 Gale scoffs