Waking up

Your POV

"And just where were you!?" Weiss scolds. I roll my eyes

"Oh give me a break won't you? I had to do something" I say. She just gives me a look of contempt

"Well since you're here we might as well divulge our sleeping plan" she says. I sigh

"Fine, but hey: at least it's not gonna be something stupid like last time where we all sleep in a pile..." I say chuckling

"Actually that exactly what we're doing" Blake says. My heart stops.

I should have anticipated this... but when I try to voice my concerns I get shut down quickly

"Ok... fine bu-"

"No buts! Now I'm going to get changed... a-and d-don't you even t-think of p-peaking!...I mean unless..." she says getting very red in the face. I barely caught that last part.

"What was that?" I say cupping my ear not believing what I had just heard.

"N-NOTHING!" she yells grabbing her night gown and running to the bathroom. I sigh and slump my shoulders. Turning around the see Yang,Blake... but no Ruby.

"Where?-" Yang Must have read my face because she pointed to a bed that had all the sheets from the other beds piled onto it. Through the big pile I was able to make out a small shape wich I just assumed was Ruby.

Pull my hoodie off and my socks, so I'm in a t-shirt and combat pants.

"Listen sexy, it's pretty hot in there with all those covers you might want to take that shirt off~" Yang says seductively. Blake blushes madly but she doesn't protest.

"sure" I say playing dumb. Pulling off my shirt I give the girls a grin as Blake covers her bloody nose and Yang doesn't even try to cover up she just stares with an entranced look.

 Pulling off my shirt I give the girls a grin as Blake covers her bloody nose and Yang doesn't even try to cover up she just stares with an entranced look

"So something ya like girlies?" I ask with a smirk. Blake just closes her eyes and takes deep breaths.
Yang says nothing just continues staring.

I chuckle and roll my eyes at their reactions.

"Ok Blake it's your tu-" Weiss cuts herself off looking at my chest.
"Well I-...I..." she says blushing but trying to keep a straight face

" she says blushing but trying to keep a straight face